BJS is an utter scumbag

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody in that video, bar the pedestrian, should be rendered down into soap. f***ing degenerates.

I don't think you will have long to wait, unless he hurts himself?? in training so he can't make his next fight, ??as he,s agreed to fight boo boo Andrade who is an absolute beast at that weight all b

Apart from pikeys and arse lickers I don't think many people do like him, if you can make it out the gutter yourself you should have a little humility for those that can't, . Sadly the same people tha

8 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I’d stuck my finger up my arse and stirs his brew with it if I worked in a shop/restaurant then find a dirty smack needle preferably one carrying aids and stick it in his burger so he ate it ,

guys lower than a snakes belly 

You've thought about this  haven't you??

• Haha 3

What sort of  bloke at 30 thinks that's how you should spend your day. Absolute c**t and due to our shite world of social media we live in he will carry on being a c**t. Same as that cock galahad he knocks about with. 

Not funny at all but sure he got plenty of likes from his followers.

Bet your bottom dollar he would be in no rush to sign up when the country needed a soldier. 

Born with talent but seen harder men at 80yrs old with loads more class in local working man's club.

Scumbag.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

What sort of  bloke at 30 thinks that's how you should spend your day. Absolute c**t and due to our shite world of social media we live in he will carry on being a c**t. Same as that cock galahad he knocks about with. 

Not funny at all but sure he got plenty of likes from his followers.

Bet your bottom dollar he would be in no rush to sign up when the country needed a soldier. 

Born with talent but seen harder men at 80yrs old with loads more class in local working man's club.

Scumbag.

Don’t know why yas bother, if they can rob old people and sleep in their beds at night then they don’t care about anybody but themselves

• Confused 1

I think it would be fair to say his career pretty much came to a grinding halt when he split with Jimmy Tibbs......and its not like he wasnt told,so you make your bed and all that.

How a grown man who likes flashing a bit of wealth can get enjoyment from tormenting a young girl serving drinks i dont know !

Edited by gnasher16
12 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I wouldn’t really say he “tormented” her :hmm: a bit random and childish of him for sure but if anything I’d say she absolutely owned him and tied him in knots lol

Quite right

She made him look like the nob he is, I've no idea why he would film and release that shit...it was boring, unfunny and pointless....

He must be pretty bored in his life if that's his entertainment 

• Like 4