BJS is an utter scumbag

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody in that video, bar the pedestrian, should be rendered down into soap. f***ing degenerates.

I don't think you will have long to wait, unless he hurts himself?? in training so he can't make his next fight, ??as he,s agreed to fight boo boo Andrade who is an absolute beast at that weight all b

Apart from pikeys and arse lickers I don't think many people do like him, if you can make it out the gutter yourself you should have a little humility for those that can't, . Sadly the same people tha

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Whos the little paki he knocks about with ? Boxer as well isit balahad or summit. Hes who was with him. Bjs is in one of the coursing whats app groups im in and hes been getting roasted for it anyone want his number ?

That little crack head nearly knocked you off your little noodle legs 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, walshie said:

Some of those replies on Twitter saying how hilarious it was are no doubt his mates. Total lack of class.

I hope he doesn't lose his licence as i want to see him get his arse handed to him in the ring. 

I don't think you will have long to wait, unless he hurts himself?? in training so he can't make his next fight, ??as he,s agreed to fight boo boo Andrade who is an absolute beast at that weight all be it a little ring rusty but still in a class with ggg and Canelo so it's put up or shut up time for blowjob Saunders, I can't even be arsed to watch the video such is my dislike for this vile cretin 

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

hes defo no peoples champion. and doing that sort of shit will make people turn against him.

Apart from pikeys and arse lickers I don't think many people do like him, if you can make it out the gutter yourself you should have a little humility for those that can't, . Sadly the same people that have elevated him to were he is now will skin him like a turd when the belts and glamour have left 

• Like 9