Brian Nuttall Contact

7 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Last I heard he wasn't in the best of health and has no terriers.

sad news if this is true, brian has been in the game a very long time now, must be closing towards the late 70 mark, like or loathe the man he is old school material.

I don't know if it has already been mentioned on here but just received my EDRD and there is a book being advertised "The Working Patterdale Terriers of Brian Nuttall's Strain". Not an answer to the question asked on this thread but thought may be of interest to those reading it.

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

bosun book says in  company  with  brian nuttall and other  breeders ---give the impression it was a collaboration

Dunno Sid, as i've not seen the book BUT i suppose its a clever play on words "in company" if he only visited twice....

1 minute ago, sid g said:

only seen the add for it -- last time I read one of frains books it cost me 20p from a charity shop read 4 pages and stuck it on ebay in the hope I got my 20p back  ,,

?

I'd only heard the comments in SF books but as i knew Gary Middleton well enough, i bought the book on him. I quite enjoyed little snippets about where he was born etc but sadly, the book jumped all over the place and it seemed like the author couldn't keep a direct track which i believe was because he had huge holes of information.

Recon this book will be the same...