Stacey dooley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a few of those Mac, grim, but i suppose if you know the punishment, your choice to do the crime! Those South American country's are extreme poverty, so guess a bit of thieving to feed your family

Empty your inbox I've a message for you

That just shows that neither system works, IMHO. You've got legal justice and vigilante justice and both forms demonstrate that rich people don't get punished.

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

but who is going to sort it out???  certainly not the government as they have lost control of the streets in the mainland

But who funds the government and chooses the government?

The responsibility lies with the public. The situation will not improve until enough of the community are engaged where officials actually take notice of them. The fundamental problem, IMHO, is the general lack of f*cks given by everyone. It's not an easy fix but we all get the government we deserve.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

But who funds the government and chooses the government?

The responsibility lies with the public. The situation will not improve until enough of the community are engaged where officials actually take notice of them. The fundamental problem, IMHO, is the general lack of f*cks given by everyone. It's not an easy fix but we all get the government we deserve.

we need the texan laws over here, shoot them all haha,   i think its a more primal instinct in us humans as a species to deal with the outcasts in society for to live as a community there has to be rules that have to be obeyed or ya get cast out or killed, it keeps the harmony.  ever remember seeing the documentary about ozzi the iceman found in the alps??  well he was murdered too but for what reason?? could that be a social justice punishment from stoneage days???

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

we need the texan laws over here, shoot them all haha,   i think its a more primal instinct in us humans as a species to deal with the outcasts in society for to live as a community there has to be rules that have to be obeyed or ya get cast out or killed, it keeps the harmony.  ever remember seeing the documentary about ozzi the iceman found in the alps??  well he was murdered too but for what reason?? could that be a social justice punishment from stoneage days???

I fully agree with self-defence laws. You can mind your own business until these parasites attempt to cause you harm. Then you can meet force with force instead of relying on harsh language and police response times.

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

so what about heroin dealers?

Legalise it and tax it.

Lower level dealers get kneecapped higher-level dealer is probably doing the kneecapping. How does justice and law-abiding reconcile? I accept there has to be justice but crime escalation in the name of justice isn't working is it?

How many of these offenders have committed the offence despite the threats from vigilante justice? Doesn't seem much of deterrent.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Least the Irish had the decency to let you drop you're trousers before knee capping them. Although I find it ironic they knee capped on "moral issues" when the punishment was done by some of the worse c**ts imaginable. 

That's kinda my point too. What gives them the moral authority when they're clearly part of the problem in the first place?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Least the Irish had the decency to let you drop you're trousers before knee capping them. Although I find it ironic they knee capped on "moral issues" when the punishment was done by some of the worse c**ts imaginable. 

Same thing goes on in the loyalist community, and your correct carried out by the worst cnuts imaginable. 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s only if you ain’t got the funds to pay them off.

I thought that's how it works up the north, it's very different in Dublin the Ira don't really have any power a lot of them work for the drug dealers doing shootings etc and plenty have been killed by the drug dealers when they tried to extort money from them

• Like 1

So to quickly recap we have paramilitary/vigilante justice system evolving. They take payoffs from richer criminals to avoid reprisals from said vigilantes who themselves are involved in the trafficking of arms and drugs. Those that can't afford to pay them are subsequently punished which can range from a non-fatal shooting to the death penalty based on the severity of the crime they're accused of or their lack of ability to pay them. All of this seems to rest on their reputation for criminal activity or the corroboration of eyewitness statements from the community or the vigilantes themselves.

Just to stress the vigilantes are themselves guilty of the same crimes to which they dish out arbitrary justice.

Can one of the panel explain to me how this system is beneficial to society as a whole compared to the tested, although admittedly lacking, legal system which relies on the examination of evidence and the execution of due process?

Edited by ChrisJones
Clarity
  • Haha 1