Stacey dooley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a few of those Mac, grim, but i suppose if you know the punishment, your choice to do the crime! Those South American country's are extreme poverty, so guess a bit of thieving to feed your family

Empty your inbox I've a message for you

That just shows that neither system works, IMHO. You've got legal justice and vigilante justice and both forms demonstrate that rich people don't get punished.

Lots of footage online,the Brazilians have this form of punishment down to an art,shot through the hands and fingers chopped off for petty crimes,if you really piss them off your feet are chopped off at the knees and your arms at the elbows or shoulders depending :icon_eek:

A lad I no who was a jockey years back, had an Irish lad sleeping on his sofa that worked at the stables, he,d had both his knees done as a teenager for stealing cars, so it was a bit of a surprise when he disappeared unannounced from my mates couch and the next time we saw his face was when it popped up on the telly wanted for planting a bomb in an army recruitment place in London, could never get my head around why he did it for the people that had kneecapped him as a kid ?? 

Seen a few of those Mac, grim, but i suppose if you know the punishment, your choice to do the crime! Those South American country's are extreme poverty, so guess a bit of thieving to feed your family is a bit more tempting!. Just watched one about Caracas, be interesting to drop a couple of north London hood rats in a favelas and see how they cope "im a wanna be gangsta get me out of here!" could be a good watch! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

When we were kids there was a local thief . Couldn’t help himself fra taking everything in site . Would rob his own plus neighbours etc . Eventually he robbed the wrong persons grandmother ,, ended up with both legs broke ! Good enough for the c**t ! But sadly never stopped the rat .always in and out of jail plus a full blown smack head 

14 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Seen a few of those Mac, grim, but i suppose if you know the punishment, your choice to do the crime! Those South American country's are extreme poverty, so guess a bit of thieving to feed your family is a bit more tempting!. 

Theres a Mexican one either 10 or 12 individuals ones a woman dumped on a street corner all alive but with their hands chopped off and left in carrier bags :icon_eek: I don't know their alleged crime.When I lived in Davao there was very little street crime as the DDS Davao death squad would snatch you from your house and leave your body on a patch of waste ground,that was for petty crime including graffiti,all it took was local rumour to set against you.

was in the Dominican on the Haiti boarder a few years back and there was a bloke tied to a tree with two blokes kicking fcuk out of him,

the taxi driver said he was a thief and that was what they did with them... two days tied to a tree with everyone passing giving them a good slap!

he asked if I wanted to have a go but I declined :icon_eek:

stacey doolittle wont be getting the facts straight.  and if anyone sends a txt message threatening to shoot somebody then they deserve jail time for being so stupid. no doubt it will be a lefty liberal victim statement as the norm in these shows, not the real reason they got shot is because theyre the robbing thieving scum of their estates. or pedos.