A dangerous screwball !!

9 hours ago, Meece said:

For those that live in scotland and caves ect. Its a parallel  world. A thing called news. Sometimes printed on paper that can be cut into squares and used in the toilet.   This woman, if you can call it that needs serious help and those around her should be making sure she gets it. Soon!

The fcuk has living in Scotland got to do with anything? And as for Big Brother being news..., it’s not. To most normal people it’s a shit ‘reality’ TV show for pathetic wannabes.., or maybe that’s just what us cave dwelling Scots think. Maybe you need to go and get a life for yourself and stop getting your kicks off 3rd rate TV shows and tabloid ‘celebrity’ gossip pages.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fcuk has living in Scotland got to do with anything? And as for Big Brother being news..., it’s not. To most normal people it’s a shit ‘reality’ TV show for pathetic wannabes.., or maybe that’s ju

Todays interesting fact - Peter Bazalgette, who runs Endemol TV, is descended from a famous Victorian engineer, who designed London's sewage system.   So, his forebear dedicated his life to

if she done a handstand she would actually be smiling

Posted Images

Scary to think that women like that are around in the general public and can ruin people's lives with their lies .

I had a look at the video of him "punching" her and read a little about what happened afterwards . 

For starters he didn't "hit" her . It was silly shadow boxing while he was near her.  More a playfully gesture . I've done the same with my kids a million times 

After she claimed he hit her and the rest of the cast were told a few started to question whether he had done it . The guy was mortified about it all obviously .

If that was in normal life there would be no camera to back him up . And he'd probably spend the rest of his life with a little suspicion hanging over his head 

To pesky. You kind of missed the punch  in all of this. The woman  has a screw loose.  If this had been done without the camera's evidence he could have been broken. Like being accused of Rape ect. To most normal people this  shit ‘reality’ TV show is what they like. That's why they are so popular. The pubs are all choosing down, there ain't much on the tv, the roads are virtually devoid of traffic    Most of all The country enjoy this 3rd rate carp tv because that's how it is. Its part of life in the uk. Other than fussing  over brexit or something else that we have no control over. An amout of our native brethren are out on the street stabbing each other and it appears as if another part are either watching or participating in being nasty to children! !!  The wife is playing some internet game that she has become addicted to and I'm here having sport and entertainmeñt with you.  The rest are thinking, " it's back to work in the morning. I've been out shooting clays aĺl afternoon with the son in law and friends. And tomorrow I can do as I please. So my life ain't to bad. I might even go shooting tomorrow should I so wish. Tomorrow it looks like a nice sunny day down here in the south.

Edited by Meece

Meece, Big Brother is being taken off air because no fcuker watches it any more. Anyone who wants to go on it must be desperate for fame, and I can’t even fathom why any sane person would want to watch that shite. Me, I’d rather go out in the street and stab myself.

• Like 1

Fukin load of old poop that bb,havent watched it in ten year or more,but did you see the farm one.?lets put lois spence,and another load of gender mis fits on a working farm,jesus it was utter shite,all of em twerking up a gate post etc,never seen so much fake bollox in my life

52 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Meece, Big Brother is being taken off air because no fcuker watches it any more. Anyone who wants to go on it must be desperate for fame, and I can’t even fathom why any sane person would want to watch that shite. Me, I’d rather go out in the street and stab myself.

People watch it because it's like a soap opera . My Mrs watches it and stuff like that , she knows what's what but she still enjoys it . She can't understand why id want to watch "premiership years 1999/2000" and stuff like that I've seen a hundred times before either . 

Tbh I like they stuff like that's on TV . Means when I watch what I want to watch she's got fuckall to say about it . Also theirs nothing better than coming in from the ferret shed at 9pm on a Saturday night to be greeted by X factor . I can make my coffee and plonk myself by the side of her on the sofa and spend the next half hour ripping into Simon cowell and the "me,me,me" contestants and wind the Mrs up a treat . Lost count the amount of ties she's told me "f**k off out the room , your ruining this for me" 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Fukin load of old poop that bb,havent watched it in ten year or more,but did you see the farm one.?lets put lois spence,and another load of gender mis fits on a working farm,jesus it was utter shite,all of em twerking up a gate post etc,never seen so much fake bollox in my life

Seen the advert for that . Hated the look of it . Like they were taking the piss out of farmers and their lifestyle 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I feel dirty just reading this thread. :laugh:

I had no idea what it or she was about and now I do. :bad: :doh:

I deliberately avoided the search engine and I'll leave YouTube for the conspiracy vids. Knowing this sh*t pushes important stuff out.

• Haha 1