ITS HERE

At 10.30 this morning the Weihrauch HW100 KT has arrived  from a great chap on here at a great price, i dont no if he wants to be named i will leave that up to him but Thank you very much bud, i rang him up to tell him it had arrived safe and sound, now i need to get a scope sorted for it then filled up with air and get out and get it set up can't wait, i have had a lot of rifles in the past but could never afford a HW 100 which is the one i wanted all them years back when Stealthy got his so i have now come to the DARK SIDE stealthy ?i no they are highly rated rifles by many on here, Thank you again to the THL member on here ATB Mate 

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3165.JPG

• Like 12

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At 10.30 this morning the Weihrauch HW100 KT has arrived  from a great chap on here at a great price, i dont no if he wants to be named i will leave that up to him but Thank you very much bud, i rang

You are welcome mate  , nice to see it has gone to a good home  After seeing the pics a few tears have started running down my cheeks ?  

Thinking about .30 now @ 85 ft/lbs 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, villaman said:

You are welcome mate  , nice to see it has gone to a good home :thumbs:

After seeing the pics a few tears have started running down my cheeks ?  :laugh:

Cheers Bud But no good crying now lol just think of all the uses the money will give you if you can get it of your wife ?

4 minutes ago, falcongit said:

Cheers Bud But no good crying now lol just think of all the uses the money will give you if you can get it of your wife ?

I just booked to go to Chili so it has paid for half of my air fair , now I owe her money as she booked it :laugh:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, falcongit said:

He’s only jealous because it’s a mans gun .22 an d he’s only got child’s .177  ? To heavy for him lol

22 baaaa,,,,,,,,for lads that think there men

lol

nothing wrong with 22 or 177 i shoot both

and shot 22 for years,, now .25 in fac is some thing else to be hold

now thats a mans cal

why Mitch has one i dont know the amount of times he spits his dummy out of the pram

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2