new air arms410k,off viz

nice to see my 2 mates sean and jimmy again today,sean dropped the 410 off for me today and boy what a beuty she is ,when they went I had a bit play with her and I could not belive how smoothe she was putting pellet on pellet at 30 yards no bother,ive fancied another one of these for a while now to go along side my excaliber and rapid 7,knowing sean had just serviced this one and stripped it and done the stock I knew it would be a good one I was right,thanks sean your a gent mate spk soon bud

• Like 3

A really good gun indeed, if I hadn't of recently bought myself a FX Streamline I wouldn't have sold the s410, I put them both up for sale & kept the 1 that didn't sell first, so now I'm shooting a .177 streamline, good to catch up with you today mate, look after it - and if you ever have any problems with it I'm only a phone call away

20180913_092601.jpg

20180913_092647.jpg

• Like 2

It was nice to catch up Jeff

got a bit of a shock when i saw how much wait you have lost mate

but you do look good for it jeff

and you know me and Sean if you see one,,,, the other big lad is not far behind lol

Remember posh biscuits next time lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

thanks sean mate lovely rifle mate im well happy with it , I buy with condfidents buying from you mate,i might of had most guns going but I know sod all about what goes on inside of them,you do and your a good lad to know spk soon mate

ha ha nice to see you jimmy mate nice to see you ,our lass said is jimmy coming I said don't think so sean never said out to me so she never packed biscuits you know if you go to andreas you get all the posh biccys if you come to causeway you get a coffee and warm welcome,i don't do biccys mate spk soon mate

• Like 1
Just now, j j m said:

ha ha nice to see you jimmy mate nice to see you ,our lass said is jimmy coming I said don't think so sean never said out to me so she never packed biscuits you know if you go to andreas you get all the posh biccys if you come to causeway you get a coffee and warm welcome,i don't do biccys mate spk soon mate, I bang on 15 and a half stone now jimmy lost all the fat mate

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Right, I'm having a fiver on 37 days :whistling: :laugh:

That's a good looking rifle Jeff :good:

It shoots fantastic with falcon accuracy plus, with at the most 3 fps spread  over a fill,  amazing for a unregulated gun.

• Like 1

sean mate ive had a few of these as you know remember the last one you had to fix for me it was a right nightmare where the lad before me had been inside it,but you still sorted it ,this one is a dream to shoot and cycles lovely im well happy with it and the job you have done on the stock is mint mate

12 minutes ago, j j m said:

sean mate ive had a few of these as you know remember the last one you had to fix for me it was a right nightmare where the lad before me had been inside it,but you still sorted it ,this one is a dream to shoot and cycles lovely im well happy with it and the job you have done on the stock is mint mate

The complete gun has been stripped down fully serviced & set up correctly mate, all new seals, filling valve renewed, I stripped the stock down & bleached it then refinished it, silencer internals were renewed & altered to suit the gun, it's a cracking set up so look after it mate, I've got to learn to shoot my .177 now.

20180913_093020.jpg

20180913_093032.jpg

• Like 1