Punch lines

2 minutes ago, foxy john jnr said:

I see everyone of them run and they were to heavy and couldn't run 

Bold statement there fjj.no disrespect ment but...You didnt see them all run now did you?(did you see mine run?),and you aint answered my questions..Where did your brindles come from and you dont know GT ?..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havoc and his Dam

Punch's brother and a 3/4 bred out of Punch 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, kcorder86 said:

Bold statement there fjj.no disrespect ment but...You didnt see them all run now did you?(did you see mine run?),and you aint answered my questions..Where did your brindles come from and you dont know GT ?..

a very bold statement and yes I see tawny druss and gemmel run everyone of them wasn't a bit of me to heavy and to slow tawny was the better of them all I've seen a few pups bred from them lies and like I said they will never compare to the real McCoy and the brindle probably comes from the out breeding of the druss and gemmel 

and just out of interest who bred yours as there might be a chance I've seen it run ?

Edited by foxy john jnr
needed to add something
2 minutes ago, foxy john jnr said:

a very bold statement and yes I see tawny druss and gemmel run everyone of them wasn't a bit of me to heavy and to slow tawny was the better of them all I've seen a few pups bred from them lies and like I said they will never compare to the real McCoy and the brindle probably comes from the out breeding of the druss and gemmel 

and just out of interest who bred yours as there might be a chance I've seen it run ?

The clue was in one of my previous post to who bred my bitch pal.. Your auld man?..And no you didn't see her run!...

50 minutes ago, Boss-Hog said:

dogmandont  legends to some but set the mark for good dogs ,

I’ve no doubt they were and are good animals, but in the dog game legends are usually made by men who shout the loudest when in reality there is dogs about every bit as good that will never be spoken about and will never become (legends)

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve no doubt they were and are good animals, but in the dog game legends are usually made by men who shout the loudest when in reality there is dogs about every bit as good that will never be spoken about and will never become (legends)

That is true but if you put them up to be shot down who can argue or say different ?

Edited by DEERMAN