Punch lines

10 minutes ago, kcorder86 said:

Intresting comment mate but hey you'd know  i suppose as it was your auld fella and GT that was selling them.....

Watered down?...aye ok druss was an outcross of fresh blood a dutch import as i was led to believe...the dame was line bred...havoc,pit,meg,flyn,marley all in tawnys breeding?..

ill try and answer as much as I can with out going in to to much detail 

a few of the dogs mentioned in this post were nothing but mediocre dogs and were watered down from the real McCoy now there were a lot of pups sold from some druss lines that had as about much as the punch havoc line in as my fox red lab has lol but if you were to look at it yeah way back when tawny was about as close to the line as it got and again mediocre now as far as I see it there was nothing bred that was any good as there names would mentioned so just bare that in mind 

pit was a good dog at that time but not a legend 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havoc and his Dam

Punch's brother and a 3/4 bred out of Punch 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxy john jnr said:

ill try and answer as much as I can with out going in to to much detail 

a few of the dogs mentioned in this post were nothing but mediocre dogs and were watered down from the real McCoy now there were a lot of pups sold from some druss lines that had as about much as the punch havoc line in as my fox red lab has lol but if you were to look at it yeah way back when tawny was about as close to the line as it got and again mediocre now as far as I see it there was nothing bred that was any good as there names would mentioned so just bare that in mind 

pit was a good dog at that time but not a legend 

Only spoke on my own experience with the bitch i owed out of Tawny said it how it was,never seen the full line bred stuff go so cant comment,but i think i made that clear in my original post mate.so where does the light brindle colour come from?

Before i came on this site (bout 12 years ago) i only knew of one 'line' of bull bred dogs. This site made me realise that right alongside the dogs i knew and worked, a very similar thing had happened in the south.

Both lines have their lovers and haters BUT its testemony to both that there are still people striving to continue and/or improve on them and their names remain, long after them dogs are dead.

And the point i want to make is, that although i've never seen dogs of this line work direct, from who i know to be sound, reliable dogmen i've only heard good things about this line...

And if YOU are reading this and think 'them's are the very dogs for me' Then do your homework, because from the little i know, tight lines are kept tight...

Keep the thread on track folks, its a refreshing change on here of late... ?

15 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

so it seems mate would like to have seen them。Got mine from GT

I don't know GT 

14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I wouldnt go as far as saying they were all shit but unless youve seen them origional dogs go it can be hard to imagine how high the bar can be set.

thats what I'm getting at everyone of the out breeds I've seen run honestly I wouldn't give kennel space to let alone even try and compare to the real deal I have seen everyone of the real deal over the years and ill say it like this there are dogs and then real dogs there might be some good dogs about that I might not of seen that make the grade to most but as the bar was set at such a young age for me I can always compare to the true legends I had a argument on here years ago with some bloke he said that Bert was the best dog ever bred and I asked at the time how can you compare a young up and coming Bert to a tried and tested havoc and he couldn't  answer it 

Edited by foxy john jnr
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1