• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havoc and his Dam

Punch's brother and a 3/4 bred out of Punch 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, foxy john jnr said:

that whole druss line was 2 bob watered down outcasts that lived of the back of other peoples dogs and pups were sold as havoc lines ?

Intresting comment mate but hey you'd know  i suppose as it was your auld fella and GT that was selling them.....

11 minutes ago, foxy john jnr said:

to be honest with you it was watered down outcasts and everyone I see I wouldn't give the kennel space to them 

Watered down?...aye ok druss was an outcross of fresh blood a dutch import as i was led to believe...the dame was line bred...havoc,pit,meg,flyn,marley all in tawnys breeding?..

• Like 1

Pye stuff busher was Scotsman max (pit bull) ed Reid bred  skipper the sire to max put  to Maggie (grey) the reason I asked was im interested in what breeding is behind them i do remember seeing  a dog direct out of havoc and he was a very good dog i just have a interest in bull crosses so asked 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Does any body know how the bull was bred used in this line  or does know one know I never heard what bull or greyhound was used in any of these big name lines 

Was told the ones they were used (the bull) for hunting wild pig