Punch lines

6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Savaged a puppy and a terrier now.f**k me the story changes everytime its told.I found out the truth about what happened from someone else that was there who got sick of his bullshit.Dredd is prick and nothing more than a cruel c**t but we wont mention what he likes to get up to on here.And as for Lee no he never never offered me a straightener in fact he couldnt get off the phone quick enough when i rang him.Enough people had seen the bitch work over time around terriers to know dredds story was bullshit and if that little bitch had done the ammount of work they claimed shed done before she supposedly savaged the dog it doesnt say much for silly bollocks that he couldnt stop her like he claimed.

Dont slag blokes off on here that aren't on here  say it to his face 

Stop the silly talk you won't mention what he gets up to on here are you an anti or a grass ?

Edited by DEERMAN

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havoc and his Dam

Punch's brother and a 3/4 bred out of Punch 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DEERMAN said:

Dont slag blokes off on here that aren't on here  say it to his face 

Stop the silly talk you won't mention what he gets up to on here are you an anti or a grass ?

Ive told the silly c**t what i think of him and if he wants to see me ill tell the prick again.So run along and tell your little mate if you want.

17 minutes ago, DEERMAN said:

you started this on a good thread about good dogs , your a muppet 

And you butted your nose in and kept it going thinking you was a clever c**t.so lets get the thread back on track.Did you ever see any off the pure line of dogs work during there prime or just the crosses?

I DIDNT THINK I WAS A CLEVER c**t as you so kindly put !!!!!!!  i was sticking up for a mate like i would again , dont worry i dont hide behind the net id say it to ur face also . what i seen is none of your business , I didn't like your comment about we wont mention we he gets up to on here , thats sounds a dangerous man to me ...wont be answering you again but il be watching what you write dont worry 

Edited by DEERMAN
2 minutes ago, DEERMAN said:

I didn't think i was clever i was sticking up for a mate like i would again , dont worry i dont hide behind the net id say it to ur face also . what i seen is none of your business , I didn't like your comment about we wont mention we he gets up to on here , thats sounds a dangerous man to me ...wont be answering you again but il be watching what you write dont worry 

You wernt just sticking up for a mate you came on here with plenty to say thinking you was a clever c**t.And why would you be watching what i write?Are you a grass then?

6 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

yes mate my mistake was a long time ago. Lens bitch was called Meg Pip was daughter to Meg back to her son, so I was told though who knows for sure. 

Never seen her work but seen her run at st Neot in a 1 or 1/2 mile race, came second very fast, looked just like the pic that was put up of punch. 

8 hours ago, kcorder86 said:

No mate cant say i know any different about what the pure line bred stuff produces was just curious thats why i asked.I did own a light brindle bitch a few years ago bred by a kennel man(JB) in the south,her dame was a line bred half.If i remember correctly she was called Tawny? and was bred out of Havoc and Pit?,she was put to a first cross called Druss apparently, remember seeing the dog at the midland...Put her down about six years ago now due to family circumstances, couldnt fault the bitch hardest bull cross ive ever owned dog or bitch,done everything i asked of her.Never seen anything i would give kennel space since would bite someones hand of for another one like her........

that whole druss line was 2 bob watered down outcasts that lived of the back of other peoples dogs and pups were sold as havoc lines ?