RSPCA boss defends shooting ?!? Surely not.......

36 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Surely a court order could speed it up

with out the requested paper work it will be a total wast as they will just fob it off and pass the blame  This is how they keep getting away with it My case is not an isolated one either same think happened to a chap from wales around a month ago they sized all the dogs ( not one needed any veterinary treatment and were totally un marked ) day later one dog dead another clinging to life They claim a lurcher had gotten through 4" bars and did it Mine would have gone in the national papers but the charity insisted at the time i was under investigation for dog fighting and badger baiting ! i was never ever questioned regarding there false allegations or charged with them They paint you black so no one believes you and spend a fortune on advertisements with the national papers so there not going to throw there funding away but ill keep plodding on and doing what ever i can to cause them shit 

• Like 6