All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Is bill just micky after he's had to many to write in English? 

Bill is not Micky so don't involve me in your childish arguments because if you do I will quietly inform you that the best part of you ran down your Mothers  right leg along with a lot more exotic mixtures 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, micky said:

Bill is not Micky so don't involve me in your childish arguments because if you do I will quietly inform you that the best part of you ran down your Mothers  right leg along with a lot more exotic mixtures 

How do you know it were the right leg

12 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Come on join in man it's silly season be fukced

Exactly. Round about this time of year I start scouring the fieldsports equipment suppliers, in a quest for the ultimate collar that'll be suitable for tall brindle mousehounds to wear. Not as easy as it sounds. I don't have the necessary skills to make my own, and finding one with the exact, correct amount of burnishing in the metal, so that it 'glints' off the lamplight in the right way is proving to be nigh on impossible, BUT, I'm a determined sort, so I'll keep searching ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Exactly. Round about this time of year I start scouring the fieldsports equipment suppliers, in a quest for the ultimate collar that'll be suitable for tall brindle mousehounds to wear. Not as easy as it sounds. I don't have the necessary skills to make my own, and finding one with the exact, correct amount of burnishing in the metal, so that it 'glints' off the lamplight in the right way is proving to be nigh on impossible, BUT, I'm a determined sort, so I'll keep searching ?

Get yourself on the bay for a Hong Kong Charlie fish tail, work beeswax into the non existent grain then finish off with a good few swipes over black necks beany chin you'll soon be knacker deep in nugget sized carcasses

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Get yourself on the bay for a Hong Kong Charlie fish tail, work beeswax into the non existent grain then finish off with a good few swipes over black necks beany chin you'll soon be knacker deep in nugget sized carcasses

Sick of folk thinking me chins there for free swiping of things 

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

Look at it this way, you provide the tarnished rivet effect, and in return your sticky extremity receives the invigoration and protection of a beeswaxing

It can get abit much tho lads ringing up at all hours enquiring as to the availability of the chin 

Berra be careful anyroad less we attract the attention of 1 gay leotard tosser 

He will love that

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It can get abit much tho lads ringing up at all hours enquiring as to the availability of the chin 

Berra be careful anyroad less we attract the attention of 1 gay leotard tosser 

He will love that

It's time to think big

By appointment only, make these riff raff realise your worth

You know ?