All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Jim’s a prick bit like the rest of his click on there ..??? And how did it end for me pie eater ??? Please inform me how it ended for me ??whats ended ?  

And I don’t think I’m precious far from it , but I don’t think I’m better than any other man out there, if you want go sucking Andys and Jim’s dick then that’s fine you crack on , with working in a slaughter house tho I’d think you’d be sick of having so much meat in your mouth but obviously not , maybe if you ask them nicely they will both put it in your mouth at same time . 

Whoa there precious.that reply took thought and time.i must be worth it so thank you.

I've never met either of them.never likely to either so i couldn't care if 1 or both died tonight but being called a c**t or whatever over the net by somebody has no effect on me.then i'm not precious like you.

7 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Whoa there precious.that reply took thought and time.i must be worth it so thank you.

I've never met either of them.never likely to either so i couldn't care if 1 or both died tonight but being called a c**t or whatever over the net by somebody has no effect on me.then i'm not precious like you.

Not too much thought no I’m  naturally that witty all the time , how ever I’m struggling to understand the the last bit of your post , you say been called a c**t or whatever has no affect on you ?? Never called you a c**t , you might be a c**t like me or you might be a realy nice down to earth person who has littel anger issues due to been ginger but I understand that , I don’t understand tho why ur saying Been called a c**t has no affect on you when I never called you a c**t lol 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Not too much thought no I’m  naturally that witty all the time , how ever I’m struggling to understand the the last bit of your post , you say been called a c**t or whatever has no affect on you ?? Never called you a c**t , you might be a c**t like me or you might be a realy nice down to earth person who has littel anger issues due to been ginger but I understand that , I don’t understand tho why ur saying Been called a c**t has no affect on you when I never called you a c**t lol 

You said his pubes were like 13 amp fuse wire tho dont forget

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

I thought you were having a fit because fuji called us all c**ts.

Just now, ginger beard said:

I thought you were having a fit because fuji called us all c**ts.

Oh no no , I am a c**t so been a called a c**t is like someone shouting my name , mylsberg or what ever his name is started giving other lads shit for giving Fuji shit I simply said he deserved it for trying to belittle eeveryone else in here saying that everyone’s dogs  are wank he’s the best we’re all shite blah blah blah so I simply said my piece wich I probably will do again when he comes back on to sell some other pups for 500 /1500 with a load of nice pics to help the sale lol 

I thought Fuji/ASD was ok. He talked the talk but he also walked the walk. A genuine dog man in my opinion. Not called for to bring his family into it. Below the belt even for social media.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2