All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2018 at 12:51, myersbg said:

How come the big slagging of Andy {fuji}, this man has forgotten more about running dogs than most on here will ever know, a lifetime in the game not a five minute man like a lot on here, he has helped loads of people out and never asked for anything in return.

A lot of so called dog men on here are not fit to lace his boots.

Andy don't let the barstewards grind you down.

Get out his arse for f**k sake guy needs slagging off going on like he the be all and end all of the dog game making out he only one to do abit with dogs , guys a grade a spunk bubble c**t f**k like his bum boy mate big nose darcy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Get out his arse for f**k sake guy needs slagging off going on like he the be all and end all of the dog game making out he only one to do abit with dogs , guys a grade a spunk bubble c**t f**k like his bum boy mate big nose darcy 

You found my stash of spesh then

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

See vins left tomo another good guy gone place is rotten to the core ?

yes Vin has left the site mate....as well as moochers.....hes happier not listning to the arguments etc.....im still here mind....got a thick skin..and its just water off a ducks back to me...:D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

both of which I have spent many hours hunting with both daytime on the big land or nightime on the lamp.....I cant say as I came to that conclusion from being out with first hand..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

both of which I have spent many hours hunting with both daytime on the big land or nightime on the lamp.....I cant say as I came to that conclusion from being out with first hand..

Was it all or mostly on your permission? ? ?

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

So what’s your conclusion on how he’s acted on this thread ? I take people on how I see them and on here they have both shown to be grade a c**ts ,

• Like 3