All good then?

FUJI  or ANDY SUPER DOGS which he called himself over a decade ago on this very forum has always thought he is better than everyone else, has always spat his dummy out and got nasty when people didn't agree with him and give him the hero worship HE thinks HE deserves, back when his ex wife and sister in law where on this forum he was much much worse with them backing him up, they always got all the blame though as they are very vicious individuals.

• Like 4

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

He's showed his true colours on may ocassions, he's a crackpot you craves smoke being blown up his arse, and there is plenty on here who have done it, instead of taking what they've read with a pinch of salt and really concentrating on their own dogs lol

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

How embarassing is that having your mrs on here lol andys super dogs lol

My missus is on here ... that’s how we met ?

12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fair play mate but your not a c**t ?

Lol ? ?

Fuji has put some good threads up, especially some of his pics, the one of boots head on coursing something was a belter. But to write the stuff he has the last few times he's been on here, well, I really can't fathom it out. And how many hares he's caught in 30 years, 15000 I think he said? And I presume he wouldn't have been hunting them during spring and summer , so half the time. A thousand hares every season for 30 years?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 17/11/2018 at 18:42, fireman said:

Those northern reds are little things though,the proper ones live in Norfolk and Suffolk..

As it goes a local farm to me during the 1800's had it's own deer herd that the grandfather of the local farmer went to Hungary to buy the best red stags he could find in Europe and he kept them in a field which still has the old tall fence posts in the ground around it and he also had his own pack of hounds to hunt the boxed stag.When the hunting of a boxed stag was outlawed around the turn of the 1900's the ministry man told him to shoot the herd,but the day before the ministry man was due to check he'd shot them he opened the gate and let them run free and on a large estate outside Thetford decendants from the Hungarian reds can be found as they've been DNA tested and that is why the best reds in the country are in East Anglia.?..

Sorry fm but your wrong they're on exmoor and the quontocks

• Like 4
9 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Can remember the harpies but can't think of the usernames ?

a poachers wife and primadonna were the main names they had quite a few others.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1