All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

Well that was an eye opener..... beyond me why someone would rather kill a healthy pup than give it away to a good working home, if you want high bids for puppies best get yourself a frenchie or something, there’s not as much money to be made in the lurcher game, despite the efforts of some well known ‘dog men’ trying to drive the prices up

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My ferrets got more marks on it that your dug come on put a pic up of your dogs doing a fox ?now there’s a good boy  il no add you on linkin joe promise ? at least flick liked the sharp end ?ask yr pal 

Edited by Bearfoot
36 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

Well that was an eye opener..... beyond me why someone would rather kill a healthy pup than give it away to a good working home, if you want high bids for puppies best get yourself a frenchie or something, there’s not as much money to be made in the lurcher game, despite the efforts of some well known ‘dog men’ trying to drive the prices up

Eye the think we all came up.the Clyde on a water biscuit ??boots was breed in Scotland the lad offered me a pup fr nothing just the usual suspects criss???????

5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Eye the think we all came up.the Clyde on a water biscuit ??boots was breed in Scotland the lad offered me a pup fr nothing just the usual suspects criss???????

Who offered you a pup for nothing? Fuji or the lad who bred boots? I know where boots came from the less said about that the better I think ?

The best way to move forward in the dog game is to try improve your stock don't get caught up in the hype as it can only end in failure every dog has it's limits breed your own something that suits you nothing else matters and always keep your cool.???

Edited by Bearfoot
3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The best way to move forward in the dog game is to try improve your stock don't get caught up in the hype as it can only end in failure every dog has it's limits breed your own something that suits you nothing else matters and always keep your cool.???

Lost you there, who offered you a pup for free? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Boots was bred by a waste a space that don’t do fcuk all with his dogs??

An I don’t know Fuji too well but I can remember one his lads offering me a pup out of the don dogs litter when millet an Jonny had one

lots good guys still out there an even on here, I get offered pups quite regular tbh an likes been said Iv seen some guys ask daft money for studs or pups jist to be polite rather than say Fcuk off, Cos they know the asker won’t pay?? yet will gladly give linings or pups to folk they know will do  justice??

Did boots come from Steve T ( sure his name was black recking it on here

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Aye that’s the guy, bred his just oot the wrapper bitch to a pricey stud an well the rest is histort?

Yes I know him well, the only one with decent dogs that went about with him was David (pistol pete01)  that’s who I used to go out with 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Boots was bred by a waste a space that don’t do fcuk all with his dogs??

An I don’t know Fuji too well but I can remember one his lads offering me a pup out of the don dogs litter when millet an Jonny had one

lots good guys still out there an even on here, I get offered pups quite regular tbh an likes been said Iv seen some guys ask daft money for studs or pups jist to be polite rather than say Fcuk off, Cos they know the asker won’t pay?? yet will gladly give linings or pups to folk they know will do  justice??

fair play to boots if he’s made the grade like his owner says, his father was a tested dog without a doubt but mother id be shocked if she ever broke sweat never mind had a hard day/nights work