All good then?

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

No this thread tells you that folk like Brian Plummer are still alive and roaming the Scottish highlands, taking pics of saluki xs with gps tracking collars.... snapping away at Pomeranians and big red stags... I heard him blow his trumpet about the dog round a burrow...funny his muzzle was like a velvet glove... and sure nobody else in the uk or Ireland is working or has worked dogs like fuji Plummer... 

I know what you mean stop end a bit like someone being able to guide a fox to a hole of your choosing by shooting pigeon cartridges at it ? maybe you should lend him some of your special cartridges then he would know for sure what it's like round a hole ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Honestly lads I find it hard to believe 1 dog can run a fully grown mature fit Red Stag on its own ground ' pull it ' hold it and deal with it.

To even pull a Mature fit red stag hold it Till help arrives via the owner intervening I find hard to believe for 1 dog.

And I don't mean after getting ran to a standstill re harassed by vehicles then maybe .

A genuine slip' 1 dog ' 1 fully fit wild mature red stag on its own ground ????????

Fuji claims boots has done just that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Your claiming it hasent fck sake Joe get yourself out without a lamp man 500 stud fee ?

You idiot ? I've been waiting for some fool to pick on that well done now go get the dunce cap,  £500 was said to make them spew and it did exactly that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1