All good then?

3 hours ago, myersbg said:

How come the big slagging of Andy {fuji}, this man has forgotten more about running dogs than most on here will ever know, a lifetime in the game not a five minute man like a lot on here, he has helped loads of people out and never asked for anything in return.

A lot of so called dog men on here are not fit to lace his boots.

Andy don't let the barstewards grind you down.

Have you read this topic? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k me who aint got a litter on the ground.... whats the moral of this thread then ? Dont walk the fells to much its a lonely old place that leaves you mongalised and ginger beards mums not ginger and sarge likes a ball bag 

I think that's about it bud it's gone to all places this thread 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k me who aint got a litter on the ground.... whats the moral of this thread then ? Dont walk the fells to much its a lonely old place that leaves you mongalised and ginger beards mums not ginger and sarge likes a ball bag 

That's about the size on it

• Like 1

No this thread tells you that folk like Brian Plummer are still alive and roaming the Scottish highlands, taking pics of saluki xs with gps tracking collars.... snapping away at Pomeranians and big red stags... I heard him blow his trumpet about the dog round a burrow...funny his muzzle was like a velvet glove... and sure nobody else in the uk or Ireland is working or has worked dogs like fuji Plummer... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

No this thread tells you that folk like Brian Plummer are still alive and roaming the Scottish highlands, taking pics of saluki xs with gps tracking collars.... snapping away at Pomeranians and big red stags... I heard him blow his trumpet about the dog round a burrow...funny his muzzle was like a velvet glove... and sure nobody else in the uk or Ireland is working or has worked dogs like fuji Plummer... 

Oh no you dihunt