All good then?

1 hour ago, FUJI said:

I knew you had kept one that didn't make it Joe & I also knew the bitch Jack mated wasn't overly worked either & you confirmed that..thanks for the honest reply..I never mentioned that you did keep shit in your kennels,I know how you go about things..anyhow think of me as you will Joe,I've never had a bad word to say about yourself in fact the complete opposite & I've always been thankful of being gifted Ginny off you as have my boys..it is what it is I guess & this old internet is a funny old thing for sure..watch how you go anyways

Not overly worked? she probably done as much as most but not as much as a few others, does that make her a lesser bitch? she went on to produce Maurice the dog I kept from that mating, he ran until he was ten I ran him all over the country without hesitation in front of quite a few people he never let me down or embarrassed me in any way. You seem to think Jack was the only capable dog in Maurice's making sorry to burst your bubble but that was not the case.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Not overly worked? she probably done as much as most but not as much as a few others, does that make her a lesser bitch? she went on to produce Maurice the dog I kept from that mating, he ran until he was ten I ran him all over the country without hesitation in front of quite a few people he never let me down or embarrassed me in any way. You seem to think Jack was the only capable dog in Maurice's making sorry to burst your bubble but that was not the case.

Jack sired him & your others Joe out of your Bull bitch..he was the common denominator in them all..he had as much to do with ALL of them dogs as any,my bubble certainly ain't been burst..he was 50% of all those dogs & you know it Joe

38 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Jack sired him & your others Joe out of your Bull bitch..he was the common denominator in them all..he had as much to do with ALL of them dogs as any,my bubble certainly ain't been burst..he was 50% of all those dogs & you know it Joe

Have I ever denied that? but you seem to forget about the bitchs and boast about Jack conveniently forgetting about the bitchs and other dogs in the breeding you didn't even breed Jack or Bulpa, Bulpa came out of a pet collie but you focus on Maurice coming out of a bitch you say was not overly worked and said Moscow did nothing from being 18 month which just nonsense. What makes you think the Maurice mating was nothing to do with me? those pups were in my kennels from two and a half weeks old I weaned them and had 2nd and 3rd pick of the litter Ter got 1st pick because he travelled over for the line, that litter cost us £500 for a caesarean we made nothing out of that litter then you were sly and took that blue dog on the pretence you were keeping it soon as you got it went up for sale on hunters united I also gifted your boy Ginny at 10 month.

Edited by joe ox

Let's be honest lads after all is said and done a dogs only gotta impress 1 person and that's the owner as long as long as dogs doing what you want then it's all rosie the dog I run is far from the best but I go out catch the odd thing with her and I'm happy I'm not chasing any rainbows or sticking my chest out saying I've got the best dog about I just want to work my dog as an when I can get out the house for a bit enough what nature has to offer and hopeful put abit of meat in the freezer 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, joe ox said:

Have I ever denied that? but you seem to forget about the bitchs and boast about Jack conveniently forgetting about the bitchs and other dogs in the breeding you didn't even breed Jack or Bulpa, Bulpa came out of a pet collie but you focus on Maurice coming out of a bitch you say was not overly worked and said Moscow did nothing from being 18 month which just nonsense. What makes you think the Maurice mating was nothing to do with me? those pups were in my kennels from two and a half weeks old I weaned them and had 2nd and 3rd pick of the litter Ter got 1st pick because he travelled over for the line, that litter cost us £500 for a caesarean we made nothing out of that litter then you were sly and took that blue dog on the pretence you were keeping it soon as you got it went up for sale on hunters united I also gifted your boy Ginny at 10 month.

Joe,why was I not entitled to the blue pup? No one ever said i wasn't entitled to one or any type of deal struck at the time,It's was only 4th pick anyways at best? I never charged any money for use of Jack? Surely a fella is entitled to something for use of his dog over a bitch now & again if he asks? I can recall asking you how much for a stud off Maurice would be for my friend in Ireland & you asked £600 to use him so I'm not seeing what the problem is at all? I only sold the pup for peanuts anyways.As for not having anything to do with breeding Jack of course I did,i was as equally accountable for it happening as my dog sired Jack & his littermates & Cora was out of a bitch I bred too remember..anyways I've overstayed my welcome here on THL I think,I have far more important issues to currently attend at the moment unfortunately so best wishes to you fella & the rest of you too,thankyou for the banter,I've enjoyed "most" of it ?..keep your heads down & crack on with what your doing..hope your dogs stay injury free & keep you all happy,take care folks...the world of the internet is full of crazy shit,me being a part of that lol..keep on keeping on folks,see ya's around ✌

PSX_20181026_184318.jpg

• Like 1

I was hoping this went on till Friday night and I could sit back with a cider and enjoy it 

Never mind see you in few months when your selling  pups or having another melt down of some sort .?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3

Andy you always add on and exaggerate! the pup was sold for £350 but you asked £450 if my memory serves me correct hardly peanuts 10 year ago. It wasn't £600 it was £500 I asked and it was Dean who asked not you, TBH if I knew it was the fella from Ireland and he had came to me direct he would of got a line for free. Anyone who is close enough to me or whose opinion matters to me knows why I said that amount. Anyway you crack on with your business and I will do the same I think you have painted a good enough picture of yourself for all to see on this topic.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1