All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

Just now, FUJI said:

Joe answer me this honestly please if you will,the bitch you bred did it do anything of note? Did you keep one from the litter? Did any from the litter make anything? I know the answer to all the above questions but I will await your reply?

? the bitch was used around the doors the lad who owned her he was young and didn't drive in your opinion was she not ran to her full potential? unlike your super dogs ?  yes I kept a bitch back from the litter but she started to take fits and was PTS, one of the dogs from the litter made a good animal and was ran regular until his retirement, you seem to think you know more about my dogs and the dogs I have bred than me?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The return said:

I okay now you need two litters in two year selling your lies on the internet to people that don't the half of it you never anserwed my question did you know Steven and why would a man of your high a steam buy a dog from a man that never ran his dogs at all

I didn't know Steven,I didn't want or need a dog at the time,I had my own dogs Don & Swift,it was my ex partner who wanted a dog as her Pit had died,so I advised her to get a lurcher as then it could tag along with me & my pack,she scoured here,yes THL and seen the litter of Stevens & the rest as they say is history,I don't & won't ever lie fella about anything especially dogs,ask me what you will & I will always give you a truthful answer

5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

? the bitch was used around the doors the lad who owned her he was young and didn't drive in your opinion was she not ran to her full potential? unlike your super dogs ?  yes I kept a bitch back from the litter but she started to take fits and was PTS, one of the dogs from the litter made a good animal and was ran regular until his retirement, you seem to think you know more about my dogs and the dogs I have bred than me?

Thanks Joe ✌

4 minutes ago, FUJI said:

I didn't know Steven,I didn't want or need a dog at the time,I had my own dogs Don & Swift,it was my ex partner who wanted a dog as her Pit had died,so I advised her to get a lurcher as then it could tag along with me & my pack,she scoured here,yes THL and seen the litter of Stevens & the rest as they say is history,I don't & won't ever lie fella about anything especially dogs,ask me what you will & I will always give you a truthful answer

That's fair enough 

6 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Thanks Joe ✌

What was the point you where trying to get at? that litter was bred about 18 month before I had time off to do other things but not 6 years if I might add ? one thing I will never do is lie/exaggerate about my dogs or keep shit in my kennels.

Edited by joe ox

I'm off to bed,I'm worn out man..my heads splitting ? ..thanks for the craic,you love the arguments you c**ts,nowt changes on THL ? ..see ya's next time ..Oh shit I may have to reply to whoever has just posted now lmao..fuckers ??

PSX_20170527_113117.jpg

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, bendrover said:

Had A few words with auld northernlight in the past . Then I met him and realised he's a wind up merchant . But a decent lad . States he's a rabbit man . And puts plenty away

Is he any relation to that cow milking, Morris dancing, leotard wearing, sockless croc sporting gonk that's unimpressed with the pl r 500's ?

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, joe ox said:

What was the point you where trying to get at? that litter was bred about 18 month before I had time off to do other things but not 6 years if I might add ? one thing I will never do is lie/exaggerate about my dogs or keep shit in my kennels.

I knew you had kept one that didn't make it Joe & I also knew the bitch Jack mated wasn't overly worked either & you confirmed that..thanks for the honest reply..I never mentioned that you did keep shit in your kennels,I know how you go about things..anyhow think of me as you will Joe,I've never had a bad word to say about yourself in fact the complete opposite & I've always been thankful of being gifted Ginny off you as have my boys..it is what it is I guess & this old internet is a funny old thing for sure..watch how you go anyways

• Thanks 1