All good then?

Boots came from a dog that done nothing ever other dog in the litter failed but boots became the best dog that has ever lived but a few years ago you where going to give away the past twice you have went away and came back you have been selling pups asking mental money for but you don't have a job so you have to make your money some how lol 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MR RABBIT said:

No offense Fuji ,,,u come across as an unter tube ....I've seen some of pm u send folk just for liking someones elses comments,,

I've messaged the fella & apologised matey,feel free to ask the chap ✌

15 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Did you not stand in my kitchen Joe & tell me you packed in for 6 years & that Moscow had done a little bit but next to nothing? Yes or No? ..I didn't keep the blue pup Joe as I had that Millie pup on at the time & a pup called Zeus who I gifted back to the lad who bred him as his got killed & his disabled son was very upset over it dying so I done what I could to help the lad out. So at the time I was dogged up & hadn't the room nor work for another dog,over the next few months Zeus went & Millie got killed & you kindly gifted me or at least my lad Ginny & you know how grateful we were,that was why without hesitation I lined your bull bitch as it was only right & proper after you had helped us..im not seeing why your calling me?

When I came to get Bess lined the bitch I give a huge amount of credit to the dogs in my kennels as her blood runs threw all my lurchers I told you that Moscow had done very little for the last few years he was 9 or 10 at the time? and hadn't lined a bitch since he was 4 thats why he couldn't manage to line Bess not that he had sat in the kennel and done nothing since he was 18 month ffs why the need to exaggerate? Moscow killed nothing...… ? I have a pic or two to prove that's a load of shit!

Just now, The return said:

Boots came from a dog that done nothing ever other dog in the litter failed but boots became the best dog that has ever lived but a few years ago you where going to give away the past twice you have went away and came back you have been selling pups asking mental money for but you don't have a job so you have to make your money some how lol 

You've lost me? New account? Shitstirrer by any chance lmao ??

I heard you were a good lad ,,,what's with the selfder

1 minute ago, FUJI said:

I've messaged the fella & apologised matey,feel free to ask the chap ✌

Its not like you ,,,as when u went around Scotland few years ago ,,I was told from Highland lads (gamekeepers) you were a brilliant lad ,,a great guy to talk to and exchange knowledge 

• Sad 1
Just now, FUJI said:

You've lost me? New account? Shitstirrer by any chance lmao ??

Did you know Steven before you got boots lol I know that bitch done nothing and I mean nothing. Ever dog in that litter was the worst things to hit feild but your turned out a super dog behave.stop telling lies breeding pups like f**k 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

When I came to get Bess lined the bitch I give a huge amount of credit to the dogs in my kennels as her blood runs threw all my lurchers I told you that Moscow had done very little for the last few years he was 9 or 10 at the time? and hadn't lined a bitch since he was 4 thats why he couldn't manage to line Bess not that he had sat in the kennel and done nothing since he was 18 month ffs why the need to exaggerate? Moscow killed nothing...… ? I have a pic or two to prove that's a load of shit!

Joe I asked if you jacked for 6 years fella..Yes or No?  You know you did whilst Moscow was of age to work,like you said to me in my house he done a bit but nothing what he really should have..I'm not saying the dog wouldn't of been a topper I'm just saying the dog never got the workload Joe as you quit the game for 6 years..he may of well been the best dog in the litter but he wasn't as I owned the best in Jack,he caught more gear 10 fold than the rest of the litter put together & you know that if not you wouldn't of used him..

3 minutes ago, The return said:

Did you know Steven before you got boots lol I know that bitch done nothing and I mean nothing. Ever dog in that litter was the worst things to hit feild but your turned out a super dog behave.stop telling lies breeding pups like f**k 

Breeding pups like f**k? I never bred a litter since 1998 you clown until 2 years ago & that wasn't planned as Boots had never shown interest in the 40 bitches brought in front of him,I bred these pups as Don is 10 in March,Fenn 7 in January & Boots was 6 last month & he broke a bone in his wrist last season which left him unable to put his leg down for 9 months..my young dog Mario died at the turn of the year..so to say I breed pups like f**k is absolutely foolish..jeez man 

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That's a good decent view but in fairness I ain't in the habit these of walking out with unfamiliars I be on the long mind Wednesday in the moors in the week but with tried and tested family members .atb bill

Don't reckon he had to yomp from goosegreen to Stroud hill wi full pack nursing shrapnel bill

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

Joe I asked if you jacked for 6 years fella..Yes or No?  You know you did whilst Moscow was of age to work,like you said to me in my house he done a bit but nothing what he really should have..I'm not saying the dog wouldn't of been a topper I'm just saying the dog never got the workload Joe as you quit the game for 6 years..he may of well been the best dog in the litter but he wasn't as I owned the best in Jack,he caught more gear 10 fold than the rest of the litter put together & you know that if not you wouldn't of used him..

Andy where have you got six year from? do you double every figure you get in your head ? the bitch that was brought over to be lined wasn't even six I bred her and gifted her to the lad that's why we could borrow her back to be lined but of coarse you know better ffs it was more like three year but you seem to know more about it than me, you need to stop the exaggerating ?

2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Andy where have you got six year from? do you double every figure you get in your head ? the bitch that was brought over to be lined wasn't even six I bred her and gifted her to the lad that's why we could borrow her back to be lined but of coarse you know better ffs it was more like three year but you seem to know more about it than me, you need to stop the exaggerating ?

Joe answer me this honestly please if you will,the bitch you bred did it do anything of note? Did you keep one from the litter? Did any from the litter make anything? I know the answer to all the above questions but I will await your reply?

Was the best dog you ever seen Chester he killed hares on fens and altcar during the day he was a class act iam told his owner is a nice lad ?have alote time for him said your big dog was a tool 100 per cent gent not a single pic he has funny the  old dog game ?? I no lads that’s had better dogs than me not a single picture but he ho 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Breeding pups like f**k? I never bred a litter since 1998 you clown until 2 years ago & that wasn't planned as Boots had never shown interest in the 40 bitches brought in front of him,I bred these pups as Don is 10 in March,Fenn 7 in January & Boots was 6 last month & he broke a bone in his wrist last season which left him unable to put his leg down for 9 months..my young dog Mario died at the turn of the year..so to say I breed pups like f**k is absolutely foolish..jeez man 

I okay now you need two litters in two year selling your lies on the internet to people that don't the half of it you never anserwed my question did you know Steven and why would a man of your high a steam buy a dog from a man that never ran his dogs at all

1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

Was the best dog you ever seen Chester he killed hares on fens and altcar during the day he was a class act iam told his owner is a nice lad ?have alote time for him said your big dog was a tool 100 per cent gent not a single pic he has funny the  old dog game ?? I no lads that’s had better dogs than me not a single picture but he ho 

Chester was a superb dog,he would be as good if not better than any dog I've ever seen running,in his prime he just didn't miss,long slips,lung busting runs he'd do them successfully & still go right back & do the very same in an instant without need of a break to get his tongue back in..superb dog,great lad who owned him & I was lucky to run with the dog from the start of his career to his end..I bred him back on the 29th August of 1998 & I will always be proud of my two dogs Jack & Kelsey for producing Chester but also proud of my friend for making the dog into what he was..

• Like 3