All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Sorry I forgot about Ginny,I apologise..you didn't do too bad off me either Joe so not let's forget that,with my dog Jack you would never of had what you did

Didn't do bad off you? do you mean the mating I got off Jack which I offered you a pup for that you didn't take because you wouldn't of been allowed to peddle it like you did with the pup we gifted you from the previous mating when we told you not to because we would of payed you for the mating instead. Andy I think your a sly weasel and have made no secret of my thoughts of you for years as you know because that big nose skinny weasel Darcy told you when I fed it to him.

Are you trying to take credit for my dogs because I used Jack ?  Jack was used simply because he was Moscow's belly brother and Moscow couldn't manage in his later years. You just carry on showing your true colours for everyone to see I knew you would eventually. Don't bother replying lets just be content on disliking each other rather than falling out properly!

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Didn't do bad off you? do you mean the mating I got off Jack which I offered you a pup for that you didn't take because you wouldn't of been allowed to peddle it like you did with the pup we gifted you from the previous mating when we told you not to because we would of payed you for the mating instead. Andy I think your a sly weasel and have made no secret of my thoughts of you for years as you know because that big nose skinny weasel Darcy told you when I fed it to him.

Are you trying to take credit for my dogs because I used Jack ?  Jack was used simply because he was Moscow's belly brother and Moscow couldn't manage in his later years. You just carry on showing your true colours for everyone to see I knew you would eventually. Don't bother replying lets just be content on disliking each other rather than falling out properly!

Moscow caught nothing Joe & you know it you jacked in for 6 years so the dog sat in the kennel from 18 months old until retirement age so yes Jack was the all important dog in your breeding,he was a machine of a dog & was still right at the top of his game until in his 10th year,Ter brought the bitch out of Moscow here to get mated you were still in retirement at the time,you had NOTHING to do with that mating the bitch belonged to another lad and you only got back into the lurchers when you got Maurice & Ginny as puppies from the litter so don't go thinking you were behind the breeding of that litter fella because you weren't I'm afraid..I got a pup from the litter for the mating & sold it to a young lad here who has since sadly died,the dog eventually came back over your way,what was the issue there?..I gave you a free mating with your bull bitch as I believed you were a good friend,call me what you will Joe but I've only ever been decent with you fella..

2 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Moscow caught nothing Joe & you know it you jacked in for 6 years so the dog sat in the kennel from 18 months old until retirement age so yes Jack was the all important dog in your breeding,he was a machine of a dog & was still right at the top of his game until in his 10th year,Ter brought the bitch out of Moscow here to get mated you were still in retirement at the time,you had NOTHING to do with that mating the bitch belonged to another lad and you only got back into the lurchers when you got Maurice & Ginny as puppies from the litter so don't go thinking you were behind the breeding of that litter fella because you weren't I'm afraid..I got a pup from the litter for the mating & sold it to a young lad here who has since sadly died,the dog eventually came back over your way,what was the issue there?..I gave you a free mating with your bull bitch as I believed you were a good friend,call me what you will Joe but I've only ever been decent with you fella..

? Moscow caught nothing ffs that's blinder and he sat in the kennel from 18 month old? do you really believe that? Ter brought that bitch to you to get lined on my advice ring and ask him if you don't believe me. If I had nothing to do with the mating why did I get two pups out of the mating? one which I foolishly gifted back to you at 10 month old even though you got a pup out of the litter for the mating and peddled it. Do you really believe all this shit your spouting? your a legend ……. in your own mind ffs ?

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

? Moscow caught nothing ffs that's blinder and he sat in the kennel from 18 month old? do you really believe that? Ter brought that bitch to you to get lined on my advice ring and ask him if you don't believe me. If I had nothing to do with the mating why did I get two pups out of the mating? one which I foolishly gifted back to you at 10 month old even though you got a pup out of the litter for the mating and peddled it. Do you really believe all this shit your spouting? your a legend ……. in your own mind ffs ?

Did you not stand in my kitchen Joe & tell me you packed in for 6 years & that Moscow had done a little bit but next to nothing? Yes or No? ..I didn't keep the blue pup Joe as I had that Millie pup on at the time & a pup called Zeus who I gifted back to the lad who bred him as his got killed & his disabled son was very upset over it dying so I done what I could to help the lad out. So at the time I was dogged up & hadn't the room nor work for another dog,over the next few months Zeus went & Millie got killed & you kindly gifted me or at least my lad Ginny & you know how grateful we were,that was why without hesitation I lined your bull bitch as it was only right & proper after you had helped us..im not seeing why your calling me?

Just now, billhardy said:

That's the best type fa yous fugi ya do well them types get him back I ta a collie and take up wildlife photography something ta keep ya company on those hills fe k that rubbish off atb bill

That's it Bill,tried & tested them old cur types I kept..he's 10 in 4 months time but he loves life & can still put a shift in should I ask him to..if you pay for me a decent lens for my camera I will take up wildlife photography no problem..if I get top dollar for Bear I might buy one myself ? haha