All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, FUJI said:

What? Go mug some gear chucking 4 dogs out the motor driving the land & blocking gear in with the lamp lol...seriously your dogs would catch f**k all where I run mine,in fact a 25 mile hike up the mountain would f***ing kill you..hope you never take ill & have to send a text message for help  because if your do I'd advise you to cut your own f***ing throat there & then because no c**t can understand a word your saying Bill

Ha ha ha I am afraid you don't have a clue twenty five I'll jog that with twenty kilo on me back any where I was running round those mountains bwhile you were muggi g game out back motors raiding the borders with that doubled jump jukel of thyne you just said a statement of thy old self fugi  with that mongrell collie running doubled up with a fast type or the long ears had the virus back then  unbeknownst ,there's limits any one given type fella and fact his I know them .ya living in a world of thyne own yet once again thinking you are the one and only ta a tit mate living I  fantasy fecking island up there  you are a dreamer I'll give yas this andythose pics are crackers but don't see horizontal fella get on auction let's see how many bid or just put a price omit ya fecking tit ya like a little youngster with his first pony  I believe this put on price see how many takers want it no ifs or butts put on price we still slagging because no c**t want it. That' says it all .let the welp do the talking put it on price no more need ta ne said ya finished before yas ever hit from the end a lane ,out a your comfort zone end off come on how much tell the folk the price let's see who bites da the price I've done far more day light fen running then you'll ever do fugi and that was befor I hit forty fact seen some top class animals run yes even ancestors of that saluki you got .generations before .and fa the bull xes  ran some quality animals and seen real uns graft so don't you try pulling one yas seen feck all ta mention with the bull xes ya done it with don the legendary mongrell how many chased him for his services those that thought stopped dead half way up and did an about turn ,you are just a wonder in your tiny little brain fugi big fish in a little pond syndrome ha ha ha very true though how many bidders still non above a ton only one bidder fool me. Lol  atb bill

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, FUJI said:

I gifted half the litter,freebies no coin,nothing,not a f***ing penny..no wonder there's so much shite around because obviously the majority of people on here are a bunch of sponging c**ts who would make do with an oven door x labrador because it's free,that's a fact! The best things in life are NEVER free,if you want the best you pay your hard earned,I've never had a dog gifted I've paid my money & took the chance..now if your to much of a f***ing scrounge to pay for quality,f**k off & leave this post & me alone you bunch of tossers,I ain't interested in what you say or do you fools..jog on with your one for the pot curs,if they keep you happy fair play to you..see ya now ✌

Never had a dog gifted? you really have shown your TRUE colours for everyone to see on this topic.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Never had a dog gifted? you really have shown your TRUE colours for everyone to see on this topic.

And he has but hey there yas go the welps that good only  me bidder I only thought I would open the bidding  up no c**t else interested shame fugi dust yasell down crack on yas got plenty go at there throw the camera in the bin or auction that off lol cheer up hell be ready this time next season.atb bill

l

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

And he has but hey there yas go the welps that good only  me bidder I only thought I would open the bidding  up no c**t else interested shame fugi dust yasell down crack on yas got plenty go at there throw the camera in the bin or auction that off lol cheer up hell be ready this time next season.atb bill

l

Bill no offence but your posts are hard to understand are you related to whin?

• Haha 4
46 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Sorry I forgot about Ginny,I apologise..you didn't do too bad off me either Joe so let's not forget that,without my dog Jack you would never of had what you did