All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Haha gingernuts ???fuji will aye put up the message u sent me out with dog will message you when im home ferreting partner well thas a load of shite  

Not 100% sure if I can decipher what your saying there fella but just message me please ✌

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Bolide that dog would be jacked first day or night here ya fecking fell walking numpty the first sal xes ya had one yas sold the other boots his the best in the land stop kidding yaself  Andy do t get thinking these bull xes down here Cana run yas a fecking beginner on the xs the sal xs bull greys been working amongst them two decades yas come in to a type and instantly yours are the kings of the X yas a fecking dreamer get back ta those mongrell use collie mongrells yas keep that fe King thing would not catch down here in the winter your stuck up in those hills ya a fecking beginner hS has good heavy killing types are concerned and that's a fact I look at those welps and they are done nice but there's far better than those in the uk and they ai thad desert blood introduced just generation of best ta best those are a xes they stand has much chance of getting best of both has me drawing six numbers Saturday night but you ai t got that knowledge have you fugi you been stuck with collified mongrell bred lurchers all your time that boots was the first time yas had s fe King runner ,yas a novice fella with the types that's a fact don't it would not be a surprise to me the ways you see the rest of the community keeping jukels we have the same blood has that boots and they for a job but will try other things but no ways in the same league has a well bred purpose bred jukel you seem to think like yas the only man in the land get back what yas was on the other day night put a bit lead in the brain of those fecking rubbish yas bred there's looking the part doing his another I don't believe you yourself have got it in ya ta go all out and see it through with one fail or succeed bits here and there are feck all doubled jukels twos and threes mean feck all ta me just a pack .of rubbish yas looking through rose tinted glasses .and by the way yas can pick equally well bred sal bull grey for a ton or even free up and down the uk ,oh but hang on these are fugi so they are special I have met your type before ya fecking clown get yas Sen fecked off go drum some trade up else where because tats what yas doing tit .atbbill

What? Go mug some gear chucking 4 dogs out the motor driving the land & blocking gear in with the lamp lol...seriously your dogs would catch f**k all where I run mine,in fact a 25 mile hike up the mountain would f***ing kill you..hope you never take ill & have to send a text message for help  because if your do I'd advise you to cut your own f***ing throat there & then because no c**t can understand a word your saying Bill

8 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I hope you don't arrive just before me otherwise i won't know who's who.i'll have to knock you both out to make sure i got him.

Best post bar none!! 10 out of 10 sir