All good then?

6 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

You can hitch a lift of fuji when hes coming up to see me pair of rockets ???

I'm still waiting for you to reply to my message? Reply to what ive asked & i will 100% come chap your door as you asked me to but unless i know where im going it could take me a while ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

Just now, FUJI said:

I'm still waiting for you to reply to my message? Reply to what ive asked & i will 100% come chap your door as you asked me to but unless i know where im going it could take me a while ?

Whst about your friend thats knows all about  me as you said in your message funny how dole scum can class tbeteselfs as heros only in tbe lurcher game now take your meds 

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

You ain't heard feck all yas tit because I ain't peddled jukels like you only ever bred two nests and both went back top lines what's boots done o. The coursing world feck all what does he produce yas don't know probably jackets what's the bitch done what's it produce ,hoed does she go about here business does she kill them in twos and threes couple times a week what traits can the vendor expect from this Union or don't you know at a guess you don't so in all honesty they worth one fifty no more they a big gamble like any other xs bre scatter bred jukel but these could go either way or no way lottery Fuji least with your collie mongrell types yas knew they be okay for a bit coney shining in the hills and dales mind bit ferreting in the dales ,have you not sold it yet on here I though they would a cue for them not enough ta go round  because on the two litters I have bred I could a sold them trice over not enough go round and they went ta men who only accepted high standards in there trade so go put them on pets for homes or back on fa e book where you were advertising them weeks ago atbbill

You should really of went to school..f***ing inbred thick b*****d,now talk the Queens English you thick c**t or keep your trap shut..seriously you are one f***ing retard Bill

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Whst about your friend thats knows all about  me as you said in your message funny how dole scum can class tbeteselfs as heros only in tbe lurcher game now take your meds 

Reply to my message you shithouse..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

You should really of went to school..f***ing inbred thick b*****d,now talk the Queens English you thick c**t or keep your trap shut..seriously you are one f***ing retard Bill

1 minute ago, FUJI said:

1 minute ago, FUJI said:

Your the retard from the hills you thick fecking inbred b*****d have touched a nerve you fecking tinke tocker you had them on Facebook. Or have you forgot retard fugi beginners usually get the hump when they pulled up on a type they no little of .retard I believe  you doing the right thing your done mate ,said so yaself ,get a little jukel of don potter about there's no shame in it yas know domes only meant to go so far down the track and you have it a dead end retard . No more bidding yet I see well he ain't that highly thought of his he ,ya see I. His game has you know yams can get by at tomes no sooner had you step out of the comfort zone the cracks appear .atb Bill that my English Irish what Eva yas want call it .atb bill

• Like 1

And has for the queen I don't give a fa them we all the fecking same flesh blood bone they no different I Cana understand thems at times best thing from the royal family in twenty yrs was the princess who got killed. She new who she was a human being like the rest of us and was on of the people the others can go shit on on a fecking Briar bush .fa me .atb bill

Right brothers & sisters,I'm leaving on a jet plane & getting out of here,I bet your all glad of that then haha..seriously keep your heads down fellas,have a great season whatever it is your up to with the jukels & may they stay free of injury..thanks for the banter,pups been sold so thanks for boosting his & my profile ? ..best of luck with the young gun fella,he's worth all of the £1500 you paid & then some,thankyou..toodlepip guys & Davy reply to my message fella will ya,see ya's ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

Right brothers & sisters,I'm leaving on a jet plane & getting out of here,I bet your all glad of that then haha..seriously keep your heads down fellas,have a great season whatever it is your up to with the Jules & may they stay free of injury..thanks for the banter,pups been sold so thanks for boosting his & my profile ? ..best of luck with the young gun fella,he's worth all of the £1500 you paid & then some,thankyou..toodlepip guys & Davy reply to my message fella will ya,see ya's ?

No message there start a new one 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nearly a months wage for a mongrel?? anybody wanna buy a dog, it’s bred out  the best Cos I’m the best ???

Your dogs shite,I've heard all about it..potlicker at best

• Sad 1