All good then?

3 hours ago, FUJI said:

He will do em no problem but I like his pretty face too much I do ?..the dam has done just that what you mentioned this week plus other stuff Bill..if it breathes BOTH parents will read it it's last rites,no issues there whatsoever..plus both parents are superb catch dogs,they ain't slow,too fat,cumbersome to have to rely on another dog to pull or need to be around a hole..there are no one trick ponies here that's a fact.

Bolide that dog would be jacked first day or night here ya fecking fell walking numpty the first sal xes ya had one yas sold the other boots his the best in the land stop kidding yaself  Andy do t get thinking these bull xes down here Cana run yas a fecking beginner on the xs the sal xs bull greys been working amongst them two decades yas come in to a type and instantly yours are the kings of the X yas a fecking dreamer get back ta those mongrell use collie mongrells yas keep that fe King thing would not catch down here in the winter your stuck up in those hills ya a fecking beginner hS has good heavy killing types are concerned and that's a fact I look at those welps and they are done nice but there's far better than those in the uk and they ai thad desert blood introduced just generation of best ta best those are a xes they stand has much chance of getting best of both has me drawing six numbers Saturday night but you ai t got that knowledge have you fugi you been stuck with collified mongrell bred lurchers all your time that boots was the first time yas had s fe King runner ,yas a novice fella with the types that's a fact don't it would not be a surprise to me the ways you see the rest of the community keeping jukels we have the same blood has that boots and they for a job but will try other things but no ways in the same league has a well bred purpose bred jukel you seem to think like yas the only man in the land get back what yas was on the other day night put a bit lead in the brain of those fecking rubbish yas bred there's looking the part doing his another I don't believe you yourself have got it in ya ta go all out and see it through with one fail or succeed bits here and there are feck all doubled jukels twos and threes mean feck all ta me just a pack .of rubbish yas looking through rose tinted glasses .and by the way yas can pick equally well bred sal bull grey for a ton or even free up and down the uk ,oh but hang on these are fugi so they are special I have met your type before ya fecking clown get yas Sen fecked off go drum some trade up else where because tats what yas doing tit .atbbill

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Talk is cheap. Didnt you spit your dummy out before on here then accused everybody else of shit stirring between you and the lad that owns romeo ? Your dogs are well kept andy but you jumped from your colliefied minshaw things to coursing dogs that anyone with there 150 in there hand coulda gone n bought the only difference between you and most other folks is not everyone has time to walks fells day after day taking pics of there dogs in every pose and look you can think of. Get a grip fella your dogs should be a little bt above average its all you do would be a disgrace if they wasnt. Ask your money for your pups if your selling them to strangers i hope you do make a few quid off them. I very nearly bought one myself to have a try and woulda paid whatever was asked. But the way you talk down to others is something else Your no better or worse than any dogman out there so please dont think your everyones hero coz you aint. I remember when you was giving that boots away

I'm not even reading what you've wrote but Roy said you wanted to buy one of these pups haha,I said not a f***ing chance lmao

3 hours ago, FUJI said:

Another f***ing idiot i see,ive heard all about you & the utter shite you've bred lol,give up ya clown man..if you want a good dog come purchase that off me ya fool

You ain't heard feck all yas tit because I ain't peddled jukels like you only ever bred two nests and both went back top lines what's boots done o. The coursing world feck all what does he produce yas don't know probably jackets what's the bitch done what's it produce ,hoed does she go about here business does she kill them in twos and threes couple times a week what traits can the vendor expect from this Union or don't you know at a guess you don't so in all honesty they worth one fifty no more they a big gamble like any other xs bre scatter bred jukel but these could go either way or no way lottery Fuji least with your collie mongrell types yas knew they be okay for a bit coney shining in the hills and dales mind bit ferreting in the dales ,have you not sold it yet on here I though they would a cue for them not enough ta go round  because on the two litters I have bred I could a sold them trice over not enough go round and they went ta men who only accepted high standards in there trade so go put them on pets for homes or back on fa e book where you were advertising them weeks ago atbbill

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

For fucks sake grown men argueing on the internet with people you don't really know about things that have no concern to you.

You won't catch me doing it.

You can f**k off northernlite.you are a class A c**t.what you and the other c**t did was tell dangerous lie's,thats different than abit of internet bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You can f**k off northernlite.you are a class A c**t.what you and the other c**t did was tell dangerous lie's,thats different than abit of internet bullshit.

You can hitch a lift of fuji when hes coming up to see me pair of rockets ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

U no have whippets fr sale on wagon driving a wile ago bill 550 600 ? wish I'd kept the txts old pal ??only thing youse get of me is the steam of my shit ?I had salukixbullgrey 25 year ago u want see some pics ??

That wud not be me biear don't keep whippets ask trigg ask a few others on here ya fecking funny though ya got me mixed up with some one else but hey yas funny shit ause go buy that scatter bred of fugi or have you already bought one lol shit face.atb bill

• Haha 1