All good then?

One of my lads has decided to keep this bitch,she was the smallest in the litter but she's coming on grand just now so she is,her name is "Rose" & one thing is for certain there will be no hiding places for these pups by the end of next season,they will either make it or they won't ?

Photo_1541446193720.jpg

Edited by FUJI
Spelling *
  • Like 1

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I like that one northernlight has mate...love that ruff coated black and tan ...mind not that colour has any baring on owt....thay all look nice mate

He got another black & tan this time Tomo,its Northern Rock lol,very strong animal..for being half greyhounds they are strong looking things ?

On 14/09/2018 at 14:32, FUJI said:

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?

Thats Roxy 27tts & 36kg

IMG_20180729_215016_032.jpg

Awsome Roxy looks like a well used handy tool

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, FUJI said:

She's been doing plenty since she had the pups bud,been very busy this past week she has ?

20 minutes ago, FUJI said:

She's been doing plenty since she had the pups bud,been very busy this past week she has ?

On 14/09/2018 at 14:32, FUJI said:

I had my hand forced bud igetting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?

23 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Thats Roxy 27tts & 36kg

IMG_20180729_215016_032.jpg

Awsome Roxy looks like a well used handy tool

6 hours ago, FUJI said:

One of my lads has decided to keep this bitch,she was the smallest in the litter but she's coming on grand just now so she is,her name is "Rose" & one thing is for certain there will be no hiding places for these pups by the end of next season,they will either make it or they won't ?

Photo_1541446193720.jpg

That would have been the one I would have begged you for.