All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

On 24/09/2018 at 12:06, chrisbullx said:

How did the pups out of boots & fenn turn out after Fuji atb cbx 

Never had one single bad word about any of the pups bar one that was difficult to house train Chris,the owners are all very happy with them and their work ethic,they can all put a shift in,all have great prey drive & if i knew what were to happen to my Mario dog id of kept one of these in a heartbeat infact i may try to have Fenn mated again & keep myself a bitch pup so will have the option of breeding the two half Boots pups together in the future more so for my lads if im honest,Fenn is 7 in January but has been doing ok lately so isn't finished just yet & Boots too after his horrific injury is back reading the last rites to his quarry,he will never be the dog he once was but still if he can enjoy a day here & there it's all good,he will be 6 on the 1st October so he too is getting on & is currently my youngest runner ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FUJI said:

Never had one single bad word about any of the pups bar one that was difficult to house train Chris,the owners are all very happy with them and their work ethic,they can all put a shift in,all have great prey drive & if i knew what were to happen to my Mario dog id of kept one of these in a heartbeat infact i may try to have Fenn mated again & keep myself a bitch pup so will have the option of breeding the two half Boots pups together in the future more so for my lads if im honest,Fenn is 7 in January but has been doing ok lately so isn't finished just yet & Boots too after his horrific injury is back reading the last rites to his quarry,he will never be the dog he once was but still if he can enjoy a day here & there it's all good,he will be 6 on the 1st October so he too is getting on & is currently my youngest runner ?

Edited by Black neck
Being silly
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, RossM said:

What did boots do andy? 

He broke a bone in his wrist Ross,he took a beast & all 81lb of himself at full speed into a deep narrow ditch,he was so lame he couldn't even put his leg on the ground for nigh on 9 months,he's basically got 3 good legs & a club foot,a dogs foot should be able to bend from it's wrist back onto its own leg,this one doesn't even make 90° let alone 180° as they should do,he's in no pain,the bone has fused & calloused over,i wouldn't ever intentionally slip him on small stuff anymore,he is still catching & has done again today,he is 6 tomorrow & if he can get through this season until i have my pup up & running i will be thrilled to bits with the dog..it will take a good un to fill his "boots" that's for sure ..

PSX_20180926_135612.jpg

• Like 15