All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vin said:

Glad your back old lad.

Might we be getting a visit this season  ?

I'm sort of half expecting the same outcome for my Bitch after her gracillis injury last season. . .  But my old dog is still taking up space and manages to put half a shift in on the ferreting. So I'm not in a position to be starting again with a pup. . . I think by halfway through this season my old dog will be staying at home and hopefully, the younger bitch (6 years old now) will last the season if I go steady.

It could all end any day though, as you know with the dogs.

If I wanted a pup I would beg you for one of them matey. 

Definitely getting a visit Vin i promise!! 

13 minutes ago, talt said:

What are you going to replace the pom with?

French Bulldog i think mate,see what one of them can do ? but for now Ruby is still putting in the miles on the mountains with no issues so be no hurry to replace her yet ?

• Like 2

They'll be decent pups I'd imagine Fuji, not dissimilar to the litter I bred, with razor blood and 1/2 the bull side , I'd imagine these be stronger though. Good luck I'm sure there'll be plenty of fun with these and the tracker will come in handy.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, cantona said:

Sorry, the dog you put over your lads bull cross

Boots is out of Razor x Abi..Abi was a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki, Razor being out of Buddy x Kim,Buddy out of Charlie x Foxy,Kim being out of T.Murray's Smokey x Dancer..Boots is coursing bred but i've tested him to the hilt & then some on far more than what he was probably ever intended for,he's took EVERYTHING in his stride,i've ran the dog from John O'Groats southwards & he's got more ferry miles travelling across the seas than many sailors lol ?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, FUJI said:

Boots is out of Razor x Abi..Abi was a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki, Razor being out of Buddy x Kim,Buddy out of Charlie x Foxy,Kim being out of T.Murray's Smokey x Dancer..Boots is coursing bred but i've tested him to the hilt & then some on far more than what he was probably ever intended for,he's took EVERYTHING in his stride,i've ran the dog from John O'Groats southwards & he's got more ferry miles travelling across the seas than many sailors lol ?

May need to switch your phone off again lol

Fair play mate 

• Like 1