All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

One of my pups just a couple of days old here,this one not too dissimilar to his sire Boots,sadly she only had 9 of which 5 were dogs & 4 were bitches,i've been inundated with messages,calls etc regarding people wanting a pup,it got so bad this week i knocked my phone off for 3 days haha...

PSX_20180911_190624.jpg

• Like 3

Glad your back old lad.

Might we be getting a visit this season  ?

I'm sort of half expecting the same outcome for my Bitch after her gracillis injury last season. . .  But my old dog is still taking up space and manages to put half a shift in on the ferreting. So I'm not in a position to be starting again with a pup. . . I think by halfway through this season my old dog will be staying at home and hopefully, the younger bitch (6 years old now) will last the season if I go steady.

It could all end any day though, as you know with the dogs.

If I wanted a pup I would beg you for one of them matey. 

2 hours ago, brambles said:

What about your lads black bitch that was litter sister to Mario how has she been going 

Aye she's still with my lad,she's made a nice looking thing,she can run a bit,more fire in her belly than Mario had too,she will fire into teeth where he wouldn't & loves a bit of hoof too as did Mario to be fair,probably have her mated in the not too distance future with my friends dog & keep a pup back out of them so will have two young dogs to run & retire the rest of the squad ?

• Like 1