What's everyone running this year

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve got this bitch she’s a home bred bitch out of my old line bred collie greyhound xwhippet greyhound deerhound bitch to a bedlington greyhound dog she’s 23tts she had 2 little trips on the lamp acr

Hello lads new to this just like to see what everyone's running this year that's mine 

My Bitch Bonnie I’ll be running this season

Posted Images

5 hours ago, poxon said:

I don’t mate.  these were only bred to get a replacement For the dam when she was done working I done 2 litters the first pup I kept died of leptospirosis although Jabed so I done a repeat mating. There might be a litter in 2yrs time the sister to mine An saltmoons from the first litter as turned out a real good un there be old school bred  as well 

I'd be interested mate that's how I like my lurchers bred real what they like with rabbits on the lamp mate ?

Love the title of this (and many more) threads...

This year i'll be running the same mutt i've been running for the past 4 years and hope to be running for a few years more.

With sound selection choices and a good splash of luck, everyone could/should be getting a fair few years out of a dog... ?

Dog ran well but we blanked tonight saw a fair few but choosing the slips at the moment dog injury free however he did plow into my knee and took me right off my feet I'm 6,4 and 15 stone and I dropped like a sack of spuds and can't put much waight on my knee now but dog done alright few more trips and he will get the hang of the lamp I reckon 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

This year i'll be running the same mutt i've been running for the past 4 years and hope to be running for a few years more.

With sound selection choices and a good splash of luck, everyone could/should be getting a fair few years out of a dog... ?

So last season

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Southeastcourser said:

I'd be interested mate that's how I like my lurchers bred real what they like with rabbits on the lamp mate ?

The mother to the pups on our land although not large numbers of rabbits about was regular 5 & 7s An the father to the pups was a good numbers dog the pup I kept that died I didn’t get chance to lamp as I was using her to ferret this one I’ve got now has had 3 trips across a little paddock her first outing 2 runs 1 catch second outing 5runs 2 catch last night 2runs 1 catch so don’t think that’s 2 bad for starting out a career plus I’ve not venture to far yet they seem to have real good trainability An be honest dogs that’s all I require 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I think the post is aimed at people bringing young uns on fella not people that change there dogs like they change there under pants every season lol ? 

id be the same if I didn’t have a real bad run of luck i thought I was jinxed I had a young un die on me then her mother who is 7 damaged her spine so she’s a kennel cripple but I’m not in to all this dog changing stuff 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Dog ran well but we blanked tonight saw a fair few but choosing the slips at the moment dog injury free however he did plow into my knee and took me right off my feet I'm 6,4 and 15 stone and I dropped like a sack of spuds and can't put much waight on my knee now but dog done alright few more trips and he will get the hang of the lamp I reckon 

Got 2 runs on the little paddock An one catch 

6E214455-1F95-4200-9758-9E88AFE49616.jpeg

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

True mate hope he brings you a lot of enjoyment as he undoubtedly has done for the last 4 years 

imsure there's a few lads out there that will have puppies running and new dogs that they brought love seeing what the lads of got 

all the best boys 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Never mind the lamp mate I've had mine do that to me when I've let them off the lead to do a bit of free running but I'm now as big as you ???