Midland

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ELECTRIC ????   soft cnut!!!

That seems a lifetime ago Greyman,..but, I do remember the guy with the big old jukels...lots of crazy characters around back then...? I was privileged to Judge lurchers at both The Welsh and The

If anybody fancies an offliner I'll be at the lurcher section between 11 and 12 soaking my hands in petril.

33 minutes ago, j j m said:

why not bud

It's 100 stalls all selling the same stuff or things nothing to do with the country or countrysports,like jacuzzi or jewellery.prices are a rip off compared to shops or internet and the price of food nearly had me shit my pants.

Good lurcher show though.

Those big show and my local at the bath and west showground are more suited to just shooting.

Edited by ginger beard
13 hours ago, ginger beard said:

It's 100 stalls all selling the same stuff or things nothing to do with the country or countrysports,like jacuzzi or jewellery.prices are a rip off compared to shops or internet and the price of food nearly had me shit my pants.

Good lurcher show though.

Those big show and my local at the bath and west showground are more suited to just shooting.

Was at the frampton show weekend just gone, been attending it for years and every year it's less country folk with skills and countryside stuff and more like a Sunday market full of stools selling over priced tat and div,s walking round with a bulldog and a gold plated chunky chain over the polo neck, it's bath and west this weekend coming