New NV

49 minutes ago, si brown said:

cheap scopes are the way forward with add-ons but there not necessarily bad scopes they have bolder recs thats good for me but I dont like front focus scopes!

I dont like screen n/v either, its just a personal thing.. I like that im looking down a scope when im shooting,

I know a few of the lads that are using the n355 like walshie are well happy with them but there quite pricey... I use a photon and do alright with it but we'll leave that there cos most other ppl think there shite!! there are a few thousand rats and hundreds of rabbits that might disagree though:yes:

Who the hell would think that :hmm: :laugh:

• Haha 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with  Rapid ,buy the best if you can afford it . I have done exactly that with my  shooting gear , off road bikes and tools for work  through my adult life 

Buy the best you can afford, that was advice given to me yes ago and it's worked all my life. personally I would go pulsar, because I'm a fan of them. once the initial sting of purchase is f

Think you’ll struggle with any add-on with that scope phil... I had one and liked it but it was no good at night with a lamp either so got shot! its the closest I’ve come to smashing a rifle up?

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, villaman said:

Who the hell would think that :hmm: :laugh:

haha.... wouldn't have a clue:hmm:

if I did more rabbiting with mine id maybe agree but its a proper box ticker for what I want!

it'll live permanently on the 100 when the impact gets its new pal

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

haha.... wouldn't have a clue:hmm:

if I did more rabbiting with mine id maybe agree but its a proper box ticker for what I want!

it'll live permanently on the 100 when the impact gets its new pal

I cant for the life of me think

what that may be :whistling:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

19 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Cheers..., its a bit of both I need daytime and nighttime but with one unit...... Look forward to the pics.... ? 

This ones at 77yrd

83A7F121-71ED-471B-A1BC-D64E3061801A.thumb.png.9e4884afbbc79ca3966439df6ac0ef41.png

53yrd

2FA31781-FB51-4642-82FA-A500EB3BBDFF.jpeg.51fd7c7027eb952579aa15b3c6098b3f.jpeg

72yrd

4A4514EC-4C67-4AF1-BC3C-A8D9DAEE571D.jpeg.db8e6abad97acb684c7c7dbc9c17cc3c.jpeg

the image is better when your looking through the scope but it’s never gonna compare to a proper day scope!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, si brown said:

This ones at 77yrd

83A7F121-71ED-471B-A1BC-D64E3061801A.thumb.png.9e4884afbbc79ca3966439df6ac0ef41.png

53yrd

2FA31781-FB51-4642-82FA-A500EB3BBDFF.jpeg.51fd7c7027eb952579aa15b3c6098b3f.jpeg

72yrd

4A4514EC-4C67-4AF1-BC3C-A8D9DAEE571D.jpeg.db8e6abad97acb684c7c7dbc9c17cc3c.jpeg

the image is better when your looking through the scope but it’s never gonna compare to a proper day scope!

Image quality off the camera I assume wouldnt be as clear as when looking through the scope, they look OK tho, how long does the battery last? 

24 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Image quality off the camera I assume wouldnt be as clear as when looking through the scope, they look OK tho, how long does the battery last? 

the image is compressed through uploading, on my phone and through the photon its self its better!

its usable during the day but I would think you'd pi55ed off with it using it for hours on end. 

I bought the battery pack for £60 and they will last a good night session, never had to call it an early finish but if you've got the ir on full tilt thats gonna drain it!

dont go out and buy one, see if you can test one... like ive said some think there shite but im on my second, the first is still going strong.. jimmy off here has it!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, si brown said:

the image is compressed through uploading, on my phone and through the photon its self its better!

its usable during the day but I would think you'd pi55ed off with it using it for hours on end. 

I bought the battery pack for £60 and they will last a good night session, never had to call it an early finish but if you've got the ir on full tilt thats gonna drain it!

dont go out and buy one, see if you can test one... like ive said some think there shite but im on my second, the first is still going strong.. jimmy off here has it!

There doesn't seem to be 1 scope That's great for daytime and great for Nightime haha, might have to be two rifle set-ups... 

30 minutes ago, si brown said:

Thanks for the pics and help.... ? 

• Like 1