Is it me or does everyone coming in to Lurchers only really have a interest in breeding Lurchers

Is it me or is everyone in to Lurchers only interested in nocking litters of pups out all the media groups have litters all over the place it’s f***ing madness some of these litters I recognise the parents from a couple of years ago when the owners got them as pups  An now they have litters on the ground out of them as the real McCoy best thing since sliced bread It seems people are only getting in to Lurchers to have litters of pups the strange thing I find is before any litter is on the ground the dogs are bummed up by acquaintances all over the inter web as world beaters there doing it all with no honest faults from the dog it annoys the shit out of me when someone bums there dogs up that there breeding out of as world beaters Does any one else see weird shit like this an it makes you feel like completely with drawing from the internet as all you see is a fakers peddling racket going on

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always folks buying into dreams peddled by the  dreamers..... If you haven't seen said animals graft, or can take the word of someone who has and you trust, then, only got yourself to blame imo. I got

Mine stay till they meet there maker  you return the loyalty that the dog as given you over the seasons with the great times an experiences they’ve given you. a comfy bed An bit of feed cost nowt for

The benefit in giving pups to trusted people is you can keep your line if you loose the pups you keep for your self.the harsh truth with lads moaning about shit lurchers is how many are fed on doctor

Plenty people peddling lurchers thing is i been the young keen person took in by the spiel n a year later after putting the best of food and time into a dog it isnt worth a rub cant see the sense in people wanting to breed there own lurchers so much theres enough shite about as it is. 

These old sites can turn average dogs into internet legendd with a good picture or two also.

• Like 2

Always folks buying into dreams peddled by the  dreamers..... If you haven't seen said animals graft, or can take the word of someone who has and you trust, then, only got yourself to blame imo. I got no problem with paying for a genuine pup from tidy lads,but some folks want to get their money back soon as, regardless of what the dog is really like...... Everybody has different opinions on what makes a dog worthy of breeding from..... I personally dont believe in breeding from something that has had less than 5 hard seasons..... Others are different, not saying their way is wrong mind. Older the dog more chance of complications....... Learnt that lesson myself the hard way. Any cnut that poses on foolsbook in leisure wear with trainers on in the summertime bumming up their dog,realing off a list of names in a ped is a clown and should be avoided at all costs imo?

• Like 8

just go round the rescue centers , there loads of lurchers / pits   etc  in there  that put to sleep  every other day, far to many dogs being bred today, and dogs like lurchers are  prob top of the list . ok if your dog  had good 8-9 seasons  or it gets hurt and carnt run no more , or worse still gets killed ive had few die in the field, well then you get another dog, but that should  be about it.!!

• Like 1

How can you lads say about minimum 5 hard seasons n all that ? Nothing is set in stone you give your dogs enough you know if they got it or not its that simple.i know dogs that at 3/4 year old want retiring because theyve had so much hammer.

Id rather buy a pup off some of the youngsters about getting out there and filling the boot then some of the old timers that live off days gone by. 

Same with seeing parents run not allways possible nowadays is it. You ask ten people with young dogs did they see either parents go out i bet most give the same answer if there honest. All it needs is folk to be honest about what they have really and save everyone abit of hassle. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, C.green said:

How can you lads say about minimum 5 hard seasons n all that ? Nothing is set in stone you give your dogs enough you know if they got it or not its that simple.i know dogs that at 3/4 year old want retiring because theyve had so much hammer.

Id rather buy a pup off some of the youngsters about getting out there and filling the boot then some of the old timers that live off days gone by. 

Same with seeing parents run not allways possible nowadays is it. You ask ten people with young dogs did they see either parents go out i bet most give the same answer if there honest. All it needs is folk to be honest about what they have really and save everyone abit of hassle. 

true with  the dogs ( either got it, or it aint ) regards doing the job you want it to do , pre ban if it was for foxes  ,  alot of people start them to young anyway, some dog dont mature  mentally  till there near 2 year old, then you want to put 2-3 years  work in front of it, and if your happy with and dog still fit and keen , you put few more years into it, so the dog could as said could 8 -9 year old  .!!

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Smashing reds said:

Totally agree. The lurcher game is a joke. Breeding dogs that never got tested. Dogs should have at least 6 hard seasons under there belts then consider breeding them. Only young lads breeding for the sake of it.

Its the Best dog ive ever owned..... More like their first dog and breeding for sentimental reasons. Most want to get out and get a proper job.... Not making money peddling pups.... But with most of todays young uns..... No work in the cnuts, gonna get rich through social media?or banging out second rate whiff?

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, C.green said:

Dogs can be flying and do all you ask at 3/4 yr old..... So you breed them..... Next season they jib for whatever reason..... What do you do with the pups then? Do you ring up the lads who had them and explain? Or carry on bumming said dog up and breed some more from it? Its f***ing rife.... Coursing dogs, bull xs and the terriers too..... By waiting a few more yrs you should truly know what you got imo. Pups from jackers no matter how well bred.... You will always have that doubt in your mind, almost willing a dog to give up?

• Like 1

I think sometimes people try to get themselves a bit of “fame” and think peddling pups is the way to do it. Dropping names this line that blokes line blah blah all piss and wind in my book.

Breed what you need to for yourself, make your own choices based on what you need from a dog and then gift the excess. 

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I wernt gonna breed off mine cos the bitch wernt quite right but now there both brilliant 

And Xmas is coming 

Get em bred black neck the new year is a skint time a year after buying every f****r Xmas presents