Bucket List Trips

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate,all taken on the Huawei,I didn't bring my DSLR or my GoPro as I only brought a 7.5kg carry-on from Heathrow,easier to carry the phone in my pocket.Good day today,bluff charged by a rhino 50 y

“Well done English.... you’re a mountain hunter now” Sat in a backpackers hostel after getting out the mountains. Again I’ll post properly when I get back. The bull around my shoulders went

Was in Thailand 23 years ago mate, stayed in a very traditional town called Hua Hin (I'm not into the westernized bollocks l, sex trade etc) was with my ex, we were young and done loads out there, was

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Mack where will you be xmas day? 

The hotel I stayed in last night has a Christmas tree,they don't celebrate Christmas here though but I thought it was a nice touch.

I will spend Christmas in London,my missus is getting a little peeved as I have been away for a couple of weeks but I have just booked us a little holiday away together as a "Thank you for being so understanding" present.

IMG_20181206_075134.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Think you'll see a sky burial before heading home?  If so are you allowed to take pics or is that a no no? 

I saw one once in Tibet mate,I won't see one here,once was enough,I only visited yesterday in case there were any vultures sitting around as they associate our arrival with food.

IMG_20181206_103552.jpg

• Like 3