Any lads in Tenerife?

4 hours ago, AlwaysRunning said:

I was looking at them before wouldnt mind seeing one work never seen on before,with a bit of luck i can get out while im over here then pick up with my dogs when im back ??

I was in Mallorca couple years ago and watched a pack of Ibiza hounds working rabbit, tuff juckels and the ground they worked was mostly rocks, good luck on getting out with a pack.

• Like 2
On 12/09/2018 at 09:19, AlwaysRunning said:

Was it any good mate and still no look yet fingers crossed though 

It was good to watch 9 dog's hunting the scrub together,they was noisy though but so was the owners who got together through season to hunt Coney, I'd love go northern Spain hunting.

19 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

It was good to watch 9 dog's hunting the scrub together,they was noisy though but so was the owners who got together through season to hunt Coney, I'd love go northern Spain hunting.

I know what you mean mate still had no look so far burnt to a crisp know though blisters and all ?? still a week left see if i can pull it out the bag carnt see it though asked a few people now seems to be abit like home they give you a funny luck and its just a straight no