Wanted

I lost my hob yesterday, im after a kit, not bothered what sex so long as its from little grafters, if any one can help me out much appreciated as i got a young pup to bring on. Dont mind travelling 100 mile for good stock or payingDSC_2193.thumb.JPG.89c35bb9c15b77222e7d47ce7e32d0e1.JPG im in s. Wales. Thanks for looking?

56 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

you spoke to vin mate see if he’s got any spare.

If the man's prepared to drive up to me for a working ferret... I will send him home with a kit and possibly an older working Jill. ( Mother of hob kit ).

I will always help out a genuine fellow huntinglife member. 

1 hour ago, vin said:

If the man's prepared to drive up to me for a working ferret... I will send him home with a kit and possibly an older working Jill. ( Mother of hob kit ).

I will always help out a genuine fellow huntinglife member. 

What I was thinking is I am making my way up in the next 2 or 3 weeks all being well, if he’s willing to travel to mine for it I could bring one back with me it’s no hard ship. Depends If the mans in a rush for a well bred kit. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I lost my hob yesterday, im after a kit, not bothered what sex so long as its from little grafters, if any one can help me out much appreciated as i got a young pup to bring on. Dont mind travelling 100 mile for good stock or payingDSC_2193.thumb.JPG.89c35bb9c15b77222e7d47ce7e32d0e1.JPG im in s. Wales. Thanks for looking?

I've got a big polecat hob you can have mate he's a good bolter won't stay with ones he's killed in kent don't know how far away that is from you

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Gentlemen let me start by saying thank you for the generous offers, but im sorted, ive got a jill coming tomorrow off a good lad local whos on here..... And shes from the same lines?she will see me right, bolt a few bunnies for this pup?

Pleased you got sorted 

if any one wants one of them jill kits all I ask I a good home and a small donation to my daughter for looking after them 

• Like 3