Help needed

I looking for anyone that could maybe help me out in the swansea area. I recently split up with the mrs and had to rehome my young wheaten greyhound. The guy has decided that the dog wont make the grade after 4 weeks of having him. Im in hull and dont have any transport. I know its a long shot but ive got to try. Any help would be much appreciated 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask the lad how much then pm me I'll help you out 

Im 40 miles from Swansea, I can travel to swansea, kennel and feed the dog for a few days then drop him to white van man if its not already sorted? Let me know lads. Atb sean?

Might be able to help out mate. I’m heading up to Newcastle in a week or so. If someone can get him across to Bristol I can take him North from there and arrange somewhere for you to collect him on ro

Good luck Lance I assume your looking to get the dog from swansea to hull. Not in a position to help but hope you get lucky. Maybe contact lurcher link they have people going back and forward. Explain the situation and offer some money to cover costs and see what they can do

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Won't the lad bring it back if you pay him what's the alternative 

Im not sure of the alternative, the lad said he will get rid if I can't get him, ive just split with the mrs and back at my grandparents with no penny to scratch to backside, i dont drive either 

2 hours ago, terryd said:

Good luck Lance I assume your looking to get the dog from swansea to hull. Not in a position to help but hope you get lucky. Maybe contact lurcher link they have people going back and forward. Explain the situation and offer some money to cover costs and see what they can do

Thanks for the info terry, i will look into it