Subaru outback

27 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Any Subaru and you will get pulled . You might as well go around with a sign on the roof saying, I am an illegal courser , please stop and search!!!

Never been pulled in mine. To be honest it doesn't look like a subaru 2010 legacy estate so still looks shiney and well looked after. Don't use it as a dog bus though it is the family car

The forester on the other hand got pulled several times at night

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Have had Outback 2 mnths  very impressed so far , not had any bother off law never see any these days coming home from lamping etc . Been off roadish to carry long nets up a some fields no probs , comfort power good on fuel  space for dogs gear fine love it so far .

• Like 2
On 13/12/2018 at 22:30, kanny said:

I'm 2 years into having my Forester xt  and apart from the usual wear and tear its never missed a beat and still manages to put a smile on my face . 

sketch-1485703653726.png

that 2yrs has gone very quick i remember you buying the car kanny.

• Like 1
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:08, shovel leaner said:

Any Subaru and you will get pulled . You might as well go around with a sign on the roof saying, I am an illegal courser , please stop and search!!!

Its the same on a night I have seen loads full of dogs and people getting turfed inside out by the police at daft o'clock in the morning

• 1 month later...