well I decided to get a bipod for the impact so I could do some proper pellet testing at range, cos  im not very good at shooting off the car roof!!

so I ordered an Atlas only £15 delivered :hmm:

well its just been delivered, its from a brit based chink so only took a few days!

S9QKygChSbmbVoF73EJQ1w.thumb.jpg.ce3a717f3fce77fca242ba52154c7964.jpg

its solid as a rock and made really well... im well impressed cos this is what the real ones should cost( the one on the left is the real deal):icon_eek:

1691306421_ScreenShot2018-09-08at14_18_01.thumb.png.806879809f8e5fbcae285dc257e939ac.png

more than happy with me bargain of the week and fits the impact nicely 

488585443_LSBW8owmS425SQjT75f8A.thumb.jpg.b69939f0d5c88f903c1f1342b526c51e.jpg

just need the weather to be nice tomorrow and it'll be getting christened 

cheers si 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Thats some money for a pod

I see my second impact looks good now si

i like the carbon fiber shroud and mod

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

its fcukin crazy money for a pod theres a new company called spartan who charge more!! :icon_eek:

it'll look even better with a xq50 sat on top of it.. just need to find a lonely millionaire'es now:laugh:

16 hours ago, si brown said:

its fcukin crazy money for a pod theres a new company called spartan who charge more!! :icon_eek:

it'll look even better with a xq50 sat on top of it.. just need to find a lonely millionaire'es now:laugh:

XQ50 would finish it off

when you do get one do not shoot the horse paddocks :whistling:

remember its my fav perm

and a fx impact and xq50 will wipe it out in one night lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2018 at 15:19, philpot said:

I just thought sod it, I will have one as well but that item number isn't showing anything but to be honest I use a Deben with a Rapid air cylinder ring on which works very well and keeps the the pod well forward, never mind.

Phil

Still on there Phil, just type the name in, see below screenshot with item No if u still want it.

Screenshot_20181013-184932_eBay.jpg

• Thanks 1
On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 14:32, si brown said:

well I decided to get a bipod for the impact so I could do some proper pellet testing at range, cos  im not very good at shooting off the car roof!!

so I ordered an Atlas only £15 delivered :hmm:

well its just been delivered, its from a brit based chink so only took a few days!

S9QKygChSbmbVoF73EJQ1w.thumb.jpg.ce3a717f3fce77fca242ba52154c7964.jpg

its solid as a rock and made really well... im well impressed cos this is what the real ones should cost( the one on the left is the real deal):icon_eek:

more than happy with me bargain of the week and fits the impact nicely 

cheers si 

Certainly looks the part, and that money seems very good, a longer term report always useful!

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

My pal and I have ordered a couple of these but they are overdue on delivery so a snotty text to them if they do not arrive today. These will work well on the Impact AND the HW110k as well so a double bargain if they fcuking arrive.

Phil