• 4 months later...

On 25/10/2018 at 22:37, ryaldinhio said:

Doesn't matter lads. I have just found the adaptor I need to go onto front sling stud. It should be here by Tuesday.

Ryaldinhio, any chance of a link to the adaptor please. There’s quite a few of these bipods on fleabay at the mo but don’t fancy buying one if I can’t get the adaptor, is it a good fit to the sling stud?.

Cheers

Steve

4 hours ago, Steviec said:

Ryaldinhio, any chance of a link to the adaptor please. There’s quite a few of these bipods on fleabay at the mo but don’t fancy buying one if I can’t get the adaptor, is it a good fit to the sling stud?.

Cheers

Steve

This is not the one I bought...but exactly same:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192627862195

Yeah it's a good fit. Replacement sling stud then picatinary adaptor with a knurl nut over the top so you still get a sling mount.

13 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

This is not the one I bought...but exactly same:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192627862195

Yeah it's a good fit. Replacement sling stud then picatinary adaptor with a knurl nut over the top so you still get a sling mount.

Thanks for that mate, much appreciated ?

15 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

I must have a word with the purchasing dept.

???

Dont bother there shit

the legs become slack it moves around and the button you have to press is a pain in the ass

and some times well all most every time when you press the button in it catches on the main body of the pod and you cant get the legs down or up .

i had to get a pair of big pliers to tighten them up to stop it moving around

and no matter how much you tighten the legs up they become slack very quickly

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0060 (3).JPG

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Dont bother there shit

the legs become slack it moves around and the button you have to press is a pain in the ass

and some times well all most every time when you press the button in it catches on the main body of the pod and you cant get the legs down or up .

i had to get a pair of big pliers to tighten them up to stop it moving around

and no matter how much you tighten the legs up they become slack very quickly

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0060 (3).JPG

I did a few little  mods on mine and now perfect 

lt must be something to do with the water up by you , viz had problems with a few things as well , gun , scope , chrombo ?

23 minutes ago, villaman said:

lt must be something to do with the water up by you , viz had problems with a few things as well , gun , scope , chrombo ?

Yeah... rubber washer under the main nut stops it moving about?

• Like 1

I have the bottle band linked to a Deben bipod which is far better BUT these Atlas copies are quick and easy to use. My is now starting to have a few issues and needs a bit of modding to get it back working as well as before which may well be a washer or two adding to sort it. I will have a look at your tomorrow Si if you don't mind.

Phil

3 hours ago, villaman said:

Maybe because if something is shite,  we say it's shite, that way others don't waste there money ! 

I'm more than happy now, 2 great vulcans that shoot perfect, a good skan chronograph that is highly accurate all the time, a good scope that works the way it's designed to work, that along with the thermal scope & spotter that also work as designed,  you know nothing worse than having stuff that lets you down .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

Maybe because if something is shite,  we say it's shite, that way others don't waste there money ! 

I'm more than happy now, 2 great vulcans that shoot perfect, a good skan chronograph that is highly accurate all the time, a good scope that works the way it's designed to work, that along with the thermal scope & spotter that also work as designed,  you know nothing worse than having stuff that lets you down .

I know what you mean about stuff letting you down and that’s why I will never touch a daystate again 

• Like 1