Instead of buying a newer car im investing in my 2 previous owner just under 120,000 hdi c4 

cam belts being done Sunday on the sly by a Peugeot mechanic . Cash in hand ?

2 rear tyres and front pads last week do front 2 tyres next month 

just got to stop the typical french interior from self destructing ??

On 09/09/2018 at 18:21, dogmandont said:

The dpf is not removed just the inside taken out and the ecu remapped. Mine has been through mot twice since I done mine.

Done the same with wifes 7 seater..... Runs like a dream now no problems and passes mot no problem?ive had issues with cheap diesel /petrol fuel from supermarkets, id not fill up at them unless it was only option. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Done the same with wifes 7 seater..... Runs like a dream now no problems and passes mot no problem?ive had issues with cheap diesel /petrol fuel from supermarkets, id not fill up at them unless it was only option. 

Doesn’t matter where you fill up round here there’s a good chance the diesel will be shite, supermarket diesel is usually the best so it gives you an idea of the quality you’d be getting from small garages, don’t mind using washed when I know I’m using it and getting it cheap but when you’re paying full whack for it at the pumps it’s a bit of a piss take.

There is a Texaco garage by us and anywhere else in the country Texaco diesels turn my car into a buttery smooth powerful motor but the one by me owned by well sun tanned folks is no different to a lousy diesel. It makes poor power, makes my engine knock and drops my mpg!

• Like 1