Martians and Ufo's

Well the big cat sightings thread is nearly up to 154 pages with over 72 thousand views and 2287 replies. I recon that we should start one about other illusive but perfectly plausable things such as martians and ufos. After aĺl loads of people recon to have seen a ufo and loads of people recon that they have been abducted up the beam into another world. What about the loch Ness monster ? When I  see one of these big cats I'm  going to issue the 270 and take a ton of pictures just to prove that they are out there.  No really chaps you just have to believe it. Please add your pictures and show the way. Hallelujah brothers bring the truth down. Look at this undiniable evidence.

https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/simonetta-ravizza-furrissima-leopard-print-baseball-cap-item-13117228.aspx?storeid=10956&size=17&pid=googleadwords_int&af_channel=Search&c=629762120&af_c_id=629762120&af_siteid=&af_keywords=pla-99073838736&af_adset_id=9623507496&af_ad_id=61199800056&is_retargeting=true&shopping=yes&gclid=Cj0KCQjww8jcBRDZARIsAJGCSGsGMzaFrtKJHtjEvG_yjIsKmAEZZ_hhKi_5CVNWQf0t0ZzMkjJflXwaAkcQEALw_wcB  

watching the ufo series on freeview tonight and it seems to show enough evidence from enough creditable sources that they are out there.wether these craft are to proved to  be advanced prototypes though we will have to wait and see.as for aliens why could the descendants of the dinosaurs have not survived and evolved into reptillian humanoids who would be much more advance than us and able to make these so called ufo,s

• Haha 1

Rumour has it Kerny been abducted preventing him from setting up another account .

Too much time on their hands me thinks .Why arnt people content with our world ,we live we die game over .

Fit as much of life as possible on this planet before it's too late and your sat in that nursing home pissing yourself  .

No ufos ,no god and no big cats ,just day to day life how we want to make it .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Rumour has it Kerny been abducted preventing him from setting up another account .

Too much time on their hands me thinks .Why arnt people content with our world ,we live we die game over .

Fit as much of life as possible on this planet before it's too late and your sat in that nursing home pissing yourself  .

No ufos ,no god and no big cats ,just day to day life how we want to make it .

I wouldn’t worry about Kerny they will soon drop him back ?