The oddest looking thing: new puppy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been a while since I've posted on here, but I thought I'd put up a few photos of a pup I bought, or should I say rescued. Stunted, half starved, legs like twigs and supposedly 8 weeks old, though she

He sounds like some dog ray I've never heard you mention him before what way is he bred what's his temp like etc

Or God forbid penn could it be one a these Wheaton bull grey lol some how i know not atb bill

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, skycat said:

?

well done penny , for giving it a chance in life, spot  on that, looking at the pup , i say  collie x grey  with drop of wheaten in there  , it will shape up though, Buck my big dog, looked like young wolf as pup, lol   but got alot more shape to him now , most people thing he got ridge back in him now  lol ,  i give up telling them now  haha  .

2 minutes ago, bird said:

well done penny , for giving it a chance in life, spot  on that, looking at the pup , i say  collie x grey  with drop of wheaten in there  , it will shape up though, Buck my big dog, looked like young wolf as pup, lol   but got alot more shape to him now , most people thing he got ridge back in him now  lol ,  i give up telling them now  haha  .

He sounds like some dog ray I've never heard you mention him before what way is he bred what's his temp like etc

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
13 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

haha     he shit mate   , he ate me bloody   sandwich  the other day  , and dug feckin big hole in me garden  , he be  in  a  big hole  if he carry on much more  like this  , i should have  had 1x beddy x grey    a normal type lurcher   not this  big  prat . !

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, bird said:

haha     he shit mate   , he ate me bloody   sandwich  the other day  , and dug feckin big hole in me garden  , he be  in  a  big hole  if he carry on much more  like this  , i should have  had 1x beddy x grey    a normal type lurcher   not this  big  prat . !

Sounds like a handful you should get yourself a nice collie grey or something like that 

I took a good bitch to a good dog I had heard about from a mate of mine once ,what looked very similar to your pup,heavy boned and a right lump of a dog same type of coat and head ,when I questioned the look of it I was told don’t let its looks fool you,it was an Airedale x greyhound x pit bull ,all the pups turned out to be demons at work,good luck with the pup,wf

• Like 1

Thanks Bird. Actually I was thinking of calling her Stumpy, cos her legs seem so short, but even at such a young age she has a surprising amount of 'blast off' speed: won't be long before she's catching the Airedale lurchers ... mind you, they're not exactly what you'd call fast.? Also she's very focused and intent already. A very interesting pup indeed, and mouthy as hell with that sort of disdainful stare when she thinks you're not worthy. I'm having to up my game considerably in the training stakes: making things more fun than ever before.

3 hours ago, skycat said:

Oh, I love that: always wanted a Celtic war hound: they used to fight alongside the warriors, if we can believe what we read: I've read several novels about Boudicca, or Boadicea, depending on your preference, and it is said that that they prized their hounds above anything else.

If Jeff Burrell reads this your be his new best friend , he needs to outcross that 800 year old bloodlines ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5