The disadvantage of using a black catty.

I’ve used the “Black” scout for a few years now and come winter time  I’ve found it increasingly difficult to sight anything in come late afternoon/dusk. My failing eye sight doesn’t help either. So I thought I’d try a tritium lamp/vile/tube.. wow what a difference it makes. The walks in the woods should produce a dinner or two this autumn/winter ??

3BA7EDFE-B3E6-408C-837C-EE09BDD74B40.jpeg

9CA8EA42-6365-4D06-9CA0-9817AAB4296E.png

0E67BFBB-AD41-408F-9936-66757E794460.jpeg

The ones from China ?. I drilled a hole slightly wider and deeper than the light then put in a little gorilla glue , waited 10mins then pushed in the light just bellow the frame and when it had hardened I put a blob of clear nail varnish over to seal it ??.

• 1 month later...
On 5 September 2018 at 06:20, Mr Wilkes said:

The ones from China ?. I drilled a hole slightly wider and deeper than the light then put in a little gorilla glue , waited 10mins then pushed in the light just bellow the frame and when it had hardened I put a blob of clear nail varnish over to seal it ??.

How you find the postage cost from simpleshot?  I had a scout from there a few years back ( now sadly lost ), and postage was reasonable, but I had a look on their site recently and for some reason the postage was very expensive......must have been a fault with the site as it was nearly as expensive as a catapult.