Vegans

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesnt bother me at all what people want to live their own lives as long as they dont try forcing their views on anyone else.I know a lady whos a vegan and shes a lovely person and her husband is a me

Jackets to piss them off. ?

Is it just me, or did anyone else look at that and think "Mmm, bacon" ?

Posted Images

yearssss ago I went out with a vegetarian, she was a bit mental aswell. She's a fat fcuk now ! & even more mental.

If their was a vegetarian bunny to boil, she'd boil it. Rest of the family are loons, but in a more normal way.

So im holding back on this vegan sort, but you know how it is..

47 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Could I date one ? ? I’m married, but hypothetically it would depend if she was fit or not . I am sooo shallow.?? I’d give the back doors a wide birth though, could get messy , all those nuts and pulses .?

Could be useful never ending supply of ground bait for fishing lol

• Haha 1

its a trend that will be here for a good while yet, social media along with young trendy people that mainly live in large cities that are really driving this,it really got legs around the same time of the me 2 movement started, vegans,vegan weddings etc started to get popular.along some of our main rds now we see giant bill boards about vegans and animal welfare which go hand in hand on the same poster.thats the message their trying to get across, dont drink my milk was one of the billboards with a picture of a cow and calf.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, stonewall said:

its a trend that will be here for a good while yet, social media along with young trendy people that mainly live in large cities that are really driving this,it really got legs around the same time of the me 2 movement started, vegans,vegan weddings etc started to get popular.along some of our main rds now we see giant bill boards about vegans and animal welfare which go hand in hand on the same poster.thats the message their trying to get across, dont drink my milk was one of the billboards with a picture of a cow and calf.

Very 'trendy' at the moment. Vegan and Organic are the must haves for any image conscious liberal sort.

I think being conscious of what your impact is on the world is a good thing and something we need more of. The amount of plastic we're dumping in the oceans is a f***ing disgrace! Unfortunately the best some people can do to that end is a total overshoot and become a militant evangelical lunatic.

• Like 3

lets not kid ourselves here lads, theyre out n out weirdos, they will stab you in the back, and be anti everything, self righteous washed out dyed hair doos and smoke dope n take all types of drugs, but they try n tell you whats right n wrong. nah theyre as bad as the poofs in craving attention from social media

37 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

lets not kid ourselves here lads, theyre out n out weirdos, they will stab you in the back, and be anti everything, self righteous washed out dyed hair doos and smoke dope n take all types of drugs, but they try n tell you whats right n wrong. nah theyre as bad as the poofs in craving attention from social media

How you know gays and vegans are craving attention on social media? Who you following?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, stonewall said:

Yeah because there would be livestock around if we all become vegan ??