Vegans

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesnt bother me at all what people want to live their own lives as long as they dont try forcing their views on anyone else.I know a lady whos a vegan and shes a lovely person and her husband is a me

Jackets to piss them off. ?

Is it just me, or did anyone else look at that and think "Mmm, bacon" ?

Posted Images

Remember yrs ago, pulled this bird in the pub, was necking her down the lane and giving her a good finger blasting.... Says to her stick my cock in your mouth...... She said 'i dont eat meat im vegan' ?she let me smash f**k out of her mind first time id met her?...... f***ing weirdo ?

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Remember yrs ago, pulled this bird in the pub, was necking her down the lane and giving her a good finger blasting.... Says to her stick my cock in your mouth...... She said 'i dont eat meat im vegan' ?she let me smash f**k out of her mind first time id met her?...... f***ing weirdo ?

Weren't you worried that she thought she had to eat it ?

• Haha 2

One of my exes, a gorgeous Lithuanian lass was full on veggie. Would only eat dairy and rabbit food, which is a pain in the arse when you want to have a decent meal out.... she never had a problem getting a bit of baby gravy down her though. In fact she was/is a full blown nymphomaniac..... she must get all her energy from bread and potatoes :laugh:

• Haha 3

There's an anti that lives near my mothers I don't really know much about her but from what I heard shes The next judi Hewitt she seen me with the lurcher one day a few years back and came over to rub them after some small talk she said she was anti blood sport, but she wasn't bothered when I said I work mine, then more or less offered me a shag haha and now every time I see her she does be all over me, I avoid her like the plague 

• Haha 1

This one that made me start the topic, isnt too opposed to the fact I like a bit of free range. Fishing doesnt bother her either. Apart from being a bit of a northener she is a sexy ting.

Her dad worked in an abbatoir which turned her off of meat

I think that a lot of vegies and even vegans will find more in common with a hunter who harvests their own meat than they will with their regular meat eating peers. I've found that anyway. It's about having a grounded and responsible attitude to where your food comes from. Quite often we share that.

Obviously there is the potential for conflict, especially stuff that is more about sport than meat harvesting, but I think realistically only a minority of vegans are the 'activist' types who seem to give us grief.

• Like 1

Doesnt bother me at all what people want to live their own lives as long as they dont try forcing their views on anyone else.I know a lady whos a vegan and shes a lovely person and her husband is a meat eater.My little girl keeps mentioning becoming veggie at the moment but i think its just a little faze shes going through but if thats a choice she makes then i wont discourage her I'll let her make her own choices but make it clear to her that everyone is entitled to their own choice without being preached to.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1