• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had big wooden box that was turned Into a kennel when the dog went missing we kept tins of paint and other bits and pieces in it I hid some hash in it and went to get it I had to get down on my bel

I may have told this before but anyway still funny... One news years eve, at around 6pm at the local Chinese takeaway, where the owner was notoriously, a grumpy fuucker.... The que was backed up

cats absolutely detest the damn things,never seen so many ferals getting round the areas that I run the dogs on,not a young rabbit or bird seen because there lying in the long grass and vegetation for

Posted Images

cats absolutely detest the damn things,never seen so many ferals getting round the areas that I run the dogs on,not a young rabbit or bird seen because there lying in the long grass and vegetation for days waiting to pounce,got a deerhoundx that is a heller for ferals seems to sense when there on the land. hate it when he nails one, horrible things have given him a hard time on a few occasions, had a few terriers that would bolt them out of very rough desolate cover, also wearvery fond of feeding the song birds and gardening, but a constant struggle with the bstards killing young fledglings and fouling round the place, reckon its time cat owners had to  license there animals same as us dog owners, too many get them when there kittens and when they become a nuisance abandon them in the countryside or boot them out day and night in urban areas.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, grompz said:

cats absolutely detest the damn things,never seen so many ferals getting round the areas that I run the dogs on,not a young rabbit or bird seen because there lying in the long grass and vegetation for days waiting to pounce,got a deerhoundx that is a heller for ferals seems to sense when there on the land. hate it when he nails one, horrible things have given him a hard time on a few occasions, had a few terriers that would bolt them out of very rough desolate cover, also wearvery fond of feeding the song birds and gardening, but a constant struggle with the bstards killing young fledglings and fouling round the place, reckon its time cat owners had to  license there animals same as us dog owners, too many get them when there kittens and when they become a nuisance abandon them in the countryside or boot them out day and night in urban areas.

Totally agree with you . It always seems to be the “animal lover” types that get a cat as well. They don’t seem to comprehend that they are releasing a killing machine on the local wildlife population. Everything has a place , and there is a cat been living in the barn where I keep my pheasant feed , and he does an amazing job keeping the rats and mice under control , so he is welcome.

My bosses wife had a big fluffy white female cat that f****d off for over 18months after they got a new german shepherd pup that constantly chased it around and ragged f**k out of it.I didnt even know abour it untill i mentioned to him one morning that my dogs had chased a cat of that description up a telegraph pole over 2 miles away from his house.I saw it in various places around the village after that then the got a phone call saying someone had caught it a couple of months back.Apparently it was in good health just a bit matted and riddled with fleas.Hes not that impressed as hes not a cat lover and now his missus keeps it permanently locked upstairs away from the dog incase it escapes again.

We had big wooden box that was turned Into a kennel when the dog went missing we kept tins of paint and other bits and pieces in it I hid some hash in it and went to get it I had to get down on my belly and climb in and pat around with my hand to find it and I put my hand on a cat and it went ape shit and I couldn't get out in the panic I shit myself and was screaming like a little girl  I didn't know what it was, every time I went near that box in future I used to poke a stick in and wait for a few minutes 

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Haha 5

I can't stand cats in my back garden pissing and shitting on and around my veg or creeping up at the bird tables etc. The guy two doors up said as he laughed saw my cat sneaking up on the birds on your feeders. I said so did I and he soon fxcked off when I twatted it with a paint ball from my blow pipe, it wiped the smile off his face. I have to cover all my veg and if I clear a bit of ground, I don't see why people can just let a cat out to roam other people gardens and  murder all the wild life in the area. Seems to be the only animal you can own that you do not have to be responsible for and it can kill what it likes.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

I got 2 cats, they're alright, they've grown on me as they were the missus really. Made an outdoor shitbox for them as i was consious of them crapping in other peoples garden as I've been on the other end and it f*cking horrible stuff. Just a bit of 4x2 and soil, saves stinking the house out too.

• Like 1

Surprise surprise, but I do own a black cat myself, she wears a bell around her neck which warns the birds she is around, she stays within the confines of my garden and I can call her in just like a dog when I go out or go up to bed, most cat owners want a pet without the duty of care that any other pet requires, this leads to the problems mentioned above, if you just threw your dog out to fend for itself there would be all sorts of repercussions and problems,  but cat owners are not accountable whatsoever for there pets and most would be better off with a stick insect ?

• Like 3

Cats seem to draw a line between the lovers and haters. I dont have a cat and I see lots of cats patrolling my garden on the cctv. I dont mind this and we dont get any vermin iñ the sheds which is a good. I have known blokes who give cats no quarter whosoever if found in the field a distance away from houses. Their take on it is that the owners should control their animal just a a rogue dog out in amongst livestock. Many years ago  A bloke who had an allotment that was plagued with cats digging up stuff and carping everywhere had a solution.  He used to ask the work van to stop on the way and he would get out a skake out an old sack into the wood or ditch. Moggie had gone on holiday.

I'm  glad that this thread hasn't decended into a nonsense of slaughter all cats on one hand and ... no we must not discuss this type of thing about little tiddles that is roving  the locality distroying all of the nesting birds and chicks on the other hand. To ban such discussion is to stifle free speech and those that do ban any sort of free speech are living in a  very small box.  people  will still do what they want to do irregardless. 

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2